Chapter Seven: Gentle touch

Jimin's soft hand slowly intertwined with Jungkook's while the teacher felt Jimin's gentle touch. He smiled but tried his best not to. He turned around to notice Jimin was blushing, his chubby small cheeks on his face lit up and his eyes shined. Jungkook looked at Jimin and blushed.  "Anything..." Jimin whispered.

           "Anything?" Jungkook asked while Jimin nodded slightly.

      Jungkook gulped and slowly pulled his hand away, he wanted to keep that moment but thinking of it over again made him think it was all wrong! "No...no... Jimin please go to class." Jungkook went back to his desk and stacked a few papers into his bag so he can grade them at home.

          Jimin approached Jungkook and held his hand again. "Mr. Jeon..." Jimin whispered holding his hand again. "Anything... Please.."

          Jungkook looked at Jimin's hand slowly hold his own. "Jimin..." Jungkook breathed as Jimin gently moved his head up to Mr.Jeon's and kissed him gently. Oh how he longed to feel his teacher's gentle soft lips for a long time. Jungkook closed his eyes instantly moving his hand up to Jimin's face holding Jimin's face up so he can kiss him comfortably. Jimin kept his lips locked with his teacher enjoying this feeling he never thought he'll ever do. Jungkook slowly moved his hands to Jimin's waist picking him up and setting Jimin onto the desk. Suddenly, Jungkook's hands shot up Jimin's chest moving along his body and stopping right at the younger Boy's collar wanting to remove Jimin's shirt.  Jimin blushed and gasped pulling away from Jungkook's addicting and gentle lips.

           "Mr. Jeon..." Jimin was shocked Mr.Jeon actually let Jimin kiss him. It only took Jimin to pull away to make Jungkook realize what he has done.

          Jungkook covered his lips and looked down. "Please don't tell anyone..."

         "I-I won't... I said I'll do anything, Mr.Jeon~" Jimin held two of  Jungkook's hands and kept smiling.

          Jungkook pulled his hands back. "G-Go to class!" Jungkook started to write Jimin an excuse note and handed it to him once he was done.

          Jimin refused to grab the excuse note. "No." he got off the desk and walked inches back from Jungkook.

           Jungkook looked at Jimin, "Excuse me?"

           "Not until you change my grade... Please Mr.Jeon!"

           "Jimin... I can't do that because of a kiss... Stop saying you'll do anything for me!"

          "Then I won't stop asking you! No matter how many A's I make, it'll still be an F." Jimin took the excuse note tearing up and walking over to his back pack and bolted out of the classroom.

              Jungkook felt horrible for letting Jimin down like that, he went over to his seat and loosened his tie. "Park...Jimin... Why are you so difficult?" Jungkook sighed thinking of the kiss the whole time.

          That night Jungkook made it home and was laying on his bed. He kept his hand over his lips closing his eyes and reminiscing on the kiss that took place in his class today... "This is wrong.... Kissing a minor like that?!" Jungkook took a moment to think. "His lips were soft and gentle.... His hands were small and fragile..." Jungkook went on about Jimin's small touches. "...Anything.." Jungkook thought to himself licking his lips. He fell asleep beginning to dream of Jimin.

            Jimin was sitting on the teacher's desk as Jungkook was sitting on his chair holding his head up kissing Jimin continuously on the lips. "Mr.Jeon.. I won't tell anyone... Please touch me..." Jimin guided Jungkook's hand down to his inner thigh. "I want to do anything for you~"  Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear making him move his hand up and down Jimin's nice comfortable thighs that he wanted to kiss so badly.

            " Jimin... I'm going crazy for you~" Jungkook lowered his head down to kiss Jimin's clothed thighs while his hands moved up and down the younger's thighs. His hands reached Jimin's sensitive area and before he can touch Jimin's buldge....

            Jungkook woke up widening his eyes and sitting up quickly. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed removing his white T-shirt and fanning himself From the wet dream. "God....I need holy water..."