II.

WAITING GAME | II.
(' THE TYRELLS ')

WITH SHAE'S ASSISTANCE, Sansa was getting ready for the day

WITH SHAE'S ASSISTANCE, Sansa was getting ready for the day. She wasn't going to see Raya much today, since the other girl was spending the day shadowing her grandfather. It would be the first time in weeks that they would spend so much time apart.

"What did Lord Baelish want?" Shae asked.

Sansa looked in the mirror and smiled innocently, "He didn't want anything, he just takes an interest because he cares about my mother."

Shae scoffed, "Men want one thing from pretty girls."

Sansa chuckled, "Littlefinger is not in love with me," she stood up, slightly blushing, "Besides I have Raya."

Shae raised an eyebrow as she helped Sansa put on her dress, "Do you now?"

Sansa nodded eagerly, "When I'm with her, I finally understand what people mean when they talk about love."

Shae smiled at the young girl, "I'm glad, but love isn't what Littlefinger wants."

Sansa paused. Did she mean? Did he want to have sex with her?

"He's too old," Sansa said, disgust laced in her voice.

"Men never see it that way," Shae said, tying up Sansa's dress, "If he does ask you for anything, I want you to tell me."

Sansa grinned, "Why, what will you do?"

"I will make him stop," Shae's tone was serious and she meant every word. Sansa knew that Raya and Shae would never let Littlefinger, or anyone harm her. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Ser Loras Tyrell, My Lady," a man said.

"Send him in," she told Shae, checking her reflection one last time. She wanted to make a good first impression on the Tyrells.

Loras enters with a polite smile, one that all the Tyrells seem to have mastered, "Lady Sansa."

"Ser Loras," Sansa greeted.

"My sister Margaery invites you to take the air with her and our grandmother, Lady Olenna in the gardens. May I escort you to them?"

Sansa looked at Shae before nodding.

*

When Loras and Sansa reached Margaery Tyrell, Sansa was once again taken back by her beauty. She was known for wearing dresses that dipped a little too low, or showed to much back, but Sansa found that it fit her image very well. She turned and gave Sansa what seemed like a much more genuine smile than the one she gave her in the gardens when she came to pull Raya aside.

Ser Loras took his leave and Margaery led her through the gardens to where and older lady sat.

"Lady Sansa it is an honor to present my grandmother, the Lady Olenna of House Tyrell," Olenna Tyrell smiled up at Sansa.