V.

WAITING GAME | V.
(' SECRETS ')

RAYA GLANCED AROUND at the members of the small council which included a grinning Joffrey, who was bouncing around like an idiot

RAYA GLANCED AROUND at the members of the small council which included a grinning Joffrey, who was bouncing around like an idiot. Her uncle came in and sat at the table.

"Why am I here?" Raya asked slightly annoyed.

"Haven't you heard the news?" Joffrey asked bouncing on his heels. "Robb Stark is dead."

Raya could almost feel the color draining from her face. Robb Stark was dead, as was Catelyn Stark. There would be no Starks returning to Winterfell, not any time soon. She couldn't imagine how Sansa would feel once she heard the news.

"Write back to Walder Frey and tell him I said thank you, and to send me Robb Stark's head," he looked at Raya, "I'm going to serve it to Sansa at your wedding feast."

Raya sprung up from her seat quickly, "I am going to kill you!"

"Raya sit down, Joffrey shut up," Tywin said.

Raya fell back into her seat, but that didn't stop her from glaring at her brother.

"Sansa is no longer yours to torment," Raya's gaze shifted from her brother to her uncle. In a way, her heart ached because now Sansa belonged to Tyrion. She had given herself to him in the most intimate way possible.

Joffrey walked over to Tyrion, "Everyone is mine to torment. You'd do well to remember that you little monster."

"Perhaps you should speak to me quietly, monsters are dangerous and kings are dropping like flies," Raya laughed and everyone at the table looked at her. She kept a smile on her face as she looked at each set of eyes.

"What? You can't kill me, you all need me to marry Loras Tyrell, so I'm safe," she said nonchalantly as she leaned back in her chair.

"I am the king, and I will punish you," his eyes flickered to Raya, "You also. I will punish you both."

Tywin sighed, "Any man that says I am the king, is no true king. I will teach you that whe I win your war."

Joffrey looked at him bewildered, "My father won the real war, he killed Rhaeger, he took the crown, while you hid under Casterly Rock!"

Raya's eyes widened as she looked from her idiot brother to her stoic grandfather. She would've laughed at the fact that Joffrey thought Robert was his father, if he hadn't gone and insulted their grandfather.

"The king is tired, see him to his bedchambers," was all her grandfather said. Her mother stood up, trying to get Joffrey to come with her. "Grand Maester Pycelle, perhaps some essence of nightshade to help him sleep."

Joffrey turned around, "I'm not tired!" he yelled like a child being put down for a nap. Her mother grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the council room.