II.

Warning - there is implied sexual abuse, please skip if it is a trigger or makes you uncomfortable.

WAITING GAME | II.
(' KING'S ROAD ')

"IS KING'S LANDING BORING?" Arya had asked her as the two girls walked together

"Very," was Raya's response, "But there will be something very enjoyable for you in King's Landing."

Arya's face lit up, "What is it?"

Raya shrugged with a smirk, "You'll just have to wait and see."

Arya let out a heavy sigh and stomped away from Raya towards the butcher boy, Micah. Raya was alone. She saw Lady tied to stables by herself and decided to keep the wolf company.

"Hey girl," she said as she approached the eager wolf. Her tail was wagging and her tongue hung out of her mouth happily. Raya smiled and rubbed her hand up and down Lady's back.

"You're such a good little wolf," she muttered. Lady rolled over on her back and Raya laughed as she began to rub Lady's stomach.

"Why is she touching that beast?"

"No wonder she isn't married."

"She's worse than a bastard."

"She's the ugliest of the Queen's children."

Raya withdrew her hand from Lady's fur and stood up straight. She turned narrowed her gaze at the girls. They stared at her with smirks on their face. Raya smirked and made her way over to a group of Lannister knights.

"Gentleman," she greeted.

The knights bowed, "Princess." Raya motioned for them to stand up. She gave them a smile that only Cersei Lannister would pull off. She had mastered it when she was only five and wanted extra lemon cakes after dinner. Of course, she had outgrown her manipulative ways, but sometimes she had to remind people that it was her that had the power.

"Do you see those ladies over there," she motioned to the group of girls that were now laughing and braiding each other's hair. The knights nodded.

"They were telling me earlier that they had never bedded a knight before," Raya glanced at the knights with a small smile, "Would you all be interested?"

The men took another glance at the ladies, "We wouldn't mind Princess."

Raya grinned, "Great! They also informed me they like it rough, enjoy yourself tonight gentleman, and we never had this conversation."

They nodded and gave Raya one last bow before continuing their work. Raya walked back over to the stable where Lady was when a scream caught her attention.

"My Prince has been hurt! Please come help!" Raya rolled her eyes and began to pet Lady behind her ears. Joffrey was the most dramatic boy she had ever met, knowing him he probably had gotten a little scratch and thought he was dying. She wasn't surprised that Sansa was helping add to her brother's little act.