Chapter 23

Crying because I realized one day Harry is going to get married and have kids and I'm not ready to let him go yet. 

Also crying because I wanna be a singer and Idk if it'll ever happen. :/

Eva's POV

I sat in my bed Tuesday night thinking about Harry's question.

I told Evan about it and he obviously said I should do it. I know he trusted Harry easily but that was only because he hadn't been hurt like I had, so he really had nothing to hold against him like I did. 

My only concern in saying yes would be what affect it would have towards Niall and his friends and his plan. 

I knew he was still trying to carry out the bet, otherwise he wouldn't be talking to me. So I was nervous that saying yes to Harry would ultimately result in my humiliation of some sort. 

But...there was also the half of me that actually wanted to say yes to this date. I sighed as I chewed on my nail nervously as I thought. I sighed and picked up my phone before I began to text Evan.

Me: Evan.

Evan: bitch what's up?

Me: I don't know if I should go on that date with Harry?

Evan: I told you that you should. Why are you so worried? I mean, I trust him. He seems to really regret everything, Eva.

Me: I know but I just don't want to get hurt again. 

Evan: well what if you don't get hurt? Judging by the look on Harry's face whenever he talks to you, I'm pretty sure he'd rather die at this point than hurt you love.

Me: what does he look like when he's talking to me?

Evan: 

Me: when did you take this?

Evan: that isn't important. The important thing is, is that he likes you and wants another chance so you should give it to him.

Me:......fine.

Evan: text that bitch and tell him he can take you out, smh. Stop being egotistical and give him a chance. He gave up his friends for you. 

Me: I will! I never said I wasn't going to.

Evan: mhm....

I rolled my eyes and opened up a new conversation with Harry. I bit my lip as I began to type.

Me: hello.

I waited for a couple of minutes and sighed when he responded.

Harry: hey. :)