Solace

Erina has never been so fond of being on her phone like some of the people she'd see around the academy. Free period comes, and those hands start squiggling around those annoying social medias that, at least to her, invade privacies. That's why she prefers to trust her phone to Hisako all the time.

"Oh my God, you guys, you have got to see Tanaka-san's latest Snapchat!"

"You know Mitsuhara's Instagram post that got over 500 likes? I bet she's faking it."

"This guy I met on Tinder is soooo cute! Just look at how adorable his picture is! I can't wait to send him my selfies."

Really, they are absolutely the most unproductive way to spend break times.

...or maybe they were until a certain senpai keeps blowing up her iMessage, and strangely, she doesn't really feel bothered.

"Erina-sama, there's another text from Tsukasa-senpai." Hisako hands out her phone during lunch time, and she receives it rather too excitedly.

Yes, obviously it goes against her principal (and totally unsafe) to even reach out to one of her father's then-minion, but when she thinks about it, before the arrival of Nakamura Azami, Eishi Tsukasa has been nothing but a responsible 1st seat, and of course, godly in terms of cooking skill and... alright fine. He's kind of handsome. Also, has been nothing but a jar of candies to Erina.

"Thank you, Hisako." She says without looking at her aid.

Whilst her eyes are perfectly glued to her phone, Hisako sits across her, opening her lunchbox before she calls out once again, "We better eat, Erina-sama. We have another class after this."

"Oh, I'm not too hungry, Hisako. Go ahead and eat your lunch."

The pinkette uneasily do so while keeping a close watch at the smitten Erina, who probably doesn't even know she's been acting like lunatic giggling at her rose gold iPhone like that.

"Forgive me, Erina-sama," Hisako drops her chopsticks, "Maybe it's best that you be more careful of Tsukasa-senpai as we all know he's--"

"Don't worry, Hisako. It's harmless at this point." Erina offers her a smile, "I know how to take care of myself."

She slowly nods and pick her chopsticks back up.

"And from now on, I will have my phone by myself."

"Y-Yes, Erina-sama." She obeys as she continue on slowly munching her omurice.

If only Erina would admit to herself, Hisako would probably stay put.

But it's about that strange, heavy feeling in her chest of the reality that she can't easily shake off; whenever she looks up from her phone, and seeing a certain redhead walking side by side with a dark-haired girl.