Hatred

A week since the entrance exam, Nakiri Erina still have that tongue-melting flavor of chicken broth lingering in her. The one-of-a-kind texture of that dish which, if she had zero self control, she would gulp the bowl of rice down with her.

And she absolutely hates it.

Thankfully, Hisako is not only there as her personal assistant, but also as her rant bucket.

"That plebeian Yukihira Sōma... I can't believe I wasted my time for that infuriating, second-rated egg rubbish he called a dish." The honey blonde touts, not realizing she's sitting in the middle of a high-end cafe-- or the fact that her freshly baked quiche has gone cold.

"Forgive me, Erina-sama, but maybe if he angers you this much, you should try putting him away from your mind for a change." Hisako calmly reminds her as she passes Erina a sachet of creamer, "You've failed him anyway, right? We don't need to see his face anymore."

"R-Right..."

~

Nothing's worse for Erina than seeing that annoying, crooked eyebrow redhead she completely rejected walking on the stage as the transfer student-- or at least that's what she thought before Sōma overrides her mockery towards his cooking.

Really, whenever she does that, people's self esteem usually goes straight down the hill.

Just... what is with this guy? She thought as she walks away deliriously from his facade.

But now that her mind is settled, she needs him out of Tōtsuki. Forever.