Home Away From Home

It's only when her stuff is fully packed she realizes she will miss living in this lively Polar Star dorm. Though not as big as Nakiri Mansion, this dorm is always full of people's laughter and joy, fresh produces, and constant parties, which erases that lonely feeling she often has in her own, big mansion. Alice, Ryo, and Hisako might be there, but it's nothing compared to the environment here since they don't all hang out that often.

Luckily, she finds herself visiting Polar Star dorm every now and then. Regularly chatting with Yuuki, doing homeworks with Ryoko and Megumi (sometimes distracted by a talk of shoujo manga), or if it's a crowded night, everyone would gather and play some card games. If it's not as crowded, she'd be pleased to just chat with Fumio and she'd tell her more about the golden era, and she'd still come home with a happy heart.

As for Sōma, he still hasn't quit on pushing her towards his brand new dishes and making her to eat it. Though there are major improvements on his dishes, she's still not keen on praising him just yet. Yes-- at this point, she's heard about his 'delicacies', and just hearing it makes her want to vomit. Thankfully, he hasn't been serving her that.

"...So it's not good enough, Yukihira-kun." She would say as she wipes her mouth, "Just give up already."

He would scoff every time she puts that on the table, "No way! Just wait until tomorrow!"

At last, she's found home, away from home.