Chapter 13: Why should a story end?

You woke up holding Blake tightly, as she did the same to you. Feeling you heart flutter at her. You ran through her midnight black hair. You took a deep breath as you got up from the bed. You walked into the kitchen. To see Kali, your mom cooking bacon in a pan. "HI Y/N!" She greeted happily. "Hi Mom." You said hugging her. "Slept shirtless?" You heard Ozpin, your father asked you didn't notice but he was at the table drinking coffee "Hey Dad when did you two get home?" You asked "Last night." Kali answered. "Also we heard about that little event you and that Adam boy had, Mr.Hero." Ozpin said patting you on the back. "Oh god how?" You asked "Are you kidding? it's all over the news." Kali commented placing bacon on four plates with cinnamon rolls. There was an akward silence after that til you broke it "So...are you guys really okay with me and Blake dating?" You asked "Well of course we are Y/N, whatever in the world would make you think we wouldn't be?" Ozpin said "Well it's just we're half siblings and all so I figured." Your mom cut you off "Y/N you and Blake are our children, and we will accept you no matter what." She said hugging you. Which was immediately ended as she yeld at Blake who without you noticing walked out in her underwear. "Never a dull day in Vale." You commented.

3 weeks later.

You, Winter and Blake sat in three chairs at a hospital. You see after your "Heroic" event on the news Weiss called a news station and told everyone that she was pregnant with your child. Up until this day you and Blake spent the whole month isolated inside. Your friends of course supported you knowing exactly that this was a lie. The doctor stepped out holding a clipboard,"Well Mr.L/N I have the test results and... (Maury joke in 3...2...1...) you are not the father." You sighed in relief as Blake hugged you and Winter crossed her arms glaring at her little sister.

Soon the news would reveal the truth, as well the police arrested Weiss for fraud and Jacques Schnee her father for bribing a doctor to say that the baby was your's.

15 years later

You lay in a small bed a book in one hand and a small child's in the other. The child was about shin hight to you and had white and blue hair. This was your daughter D/N (Daughter's name) adopted of course you adopted her after she was born in the prison cell Weiss was stuck in she is 7 years old now and she enjoyed it when you told her stories. "And so the knight in shining black armor, married the Princess and they lived happily ever after." You closed the book. "Daddy you didn't say the end." She wined "Why, that's not the end D/N." You told her. "It's not?" She asked "D/N I've told you so many times. Stories don't end, they breath they live on they continue." You stated "But what if people think that the story should have an ending?" She asked "that's the idea if they want an ending they get to make their own." You said "Now go to sleep you've got school in the morning." You said putting a blanket over D/N "Good night D/N." You said turning the light off. You walked out of your daughters bedroom and walked into the room you and Blake shared...as husband and Wife.

A/N hey guys this is the final chapter of this particular story I might do one with an abusive RWBY girl next ten this was such a good story and I'm happy so many people liked it thank you and let me know in the comments what you thought about the story.