Chapter 6: Date at the beach.

(A/N ...have fun)

You woke up to find Blake cuddled up with you again this time you knew why, it was because she loved you. You got out of bed careful not to wake her. You started making breakfast sandwiches for you two and as you fried the eggs you felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind. You smiled "Morning Blake." You said pushing your back to the girl behind you. Blake let out a small laugh. After breakfast you and Blake lay on the couch Blake on top and curving with your body. Today was only Tuesday but you felt like doing something special just for her. Then you had an idea a stupid, but wonderful idea. "Hey Blake I hear the community pool is open again. Do you want to go?" You holding her hand "hmm...sure I've got nothing planned for today plus I bought a new swim suit I think you'll like." She said getting up from the couch. She went into the bathroom you assumed to change. You went into your room and changed into a green tank top and (your favorite color) swim trunks. You packed a bag filled with towels, ear plugs, goggles, sunblock and anything else you might need. Blake walked into the room as you turned around you saw her bathing suit. It was a cute looking cat keyhole top and bottom "how do you like it?" She asked slowly spinning to give you a good view it took everything you had not to pass out from how much blood was coming from your noes "It looks great." You said nervously putting your thumb up. 30 minutes later You and Blake were at the community pool. Blake was busy putting on sun tan lotion. "Hey Y/N could you get my back?" She asked laying on a poolside chair on her stomach. "Uh sure" You agreed taking the lotion and putting some of its contents on your hand you spread the lotion onto her back you were learned how to give all kinds of massages just for Weiss when you two were dating but you now used your skills with you hands for things like this. "Y/N that feels really good." Blake complemented closing her eyes. You did not respond and instead focus on her bod her luscious curves your eyes skimmed her body til you got to as your friend Yang called it her fine "Bellebooty" You'd swear if you didn't have feelings for Blake, Yang would have taken her right from under your nose. Without you knowing your hand slid down to her ass and she voiced her concerns "Uh Y/N...you're getting a little low there." She pointed out pulling you from you trants "Sorry." You replied you started to bring your hand back up just then Blake's hand stopped you. "I didn't say stop." She said slyly. Blake, Blake of all people slid your hand directly to her butt! You felt it in your hands. Her cheek was warm and somewhat plump it was certainly soft. You stopped your actions "That uh...wasn't un-statisfactory." You said scratching the back of your neck. "No it wasn't I understand completely Y/N you want to take things slow it's what I like about you." She stated "thank you for being so understanding Blake." You said tying her top back to her body.
You are Y/N and your swim trunks just got a whole lot tighter.