chapter 12: Adam's revenge

You walked back into your house covering your eyes with your hand in frustration. "So what did Weiss want?" Blake asked you. "To tell me some Bullshit about her being pregnant." You replied "She isn't is she?" She asked panicked. "Not with my child, you're the first woman I've ever had sex with." You defended. Blake sighed in relief. Just than a knock on the door could be heard behind you. You rolled your eyes opening the door "Mr.L/N I'm officer Branwen with the vial police department, I need you to come with me." And older man with gray hair, and wearing a police uniform said to you.

15 minutes later

"So what you're telling me is that Adam Taurus is holding hostages inside Beacon Highschool." You asked as you stood in front of the highschool. "Two of them being my nieces and your friends Yang and Ruby." Qrow said handing you a tablet. You looked at the tablet to see he was right. A video played on the tablet showing Adam holding a pistol and yelling about how he wanted you brought to him. You saw in the video that he flipped a coin then shot Yang in the arm splattering blood onto the camera.

5 minutes later.

You stepped into the performing arts center where Adam stood flipping a coin and holding a gun to a young man's head. "It's your lucky day." He said kicking the man down to the floor. You duck down the room was dark and you knew Adam was wearing a mask covering his eyes. "I'm here Adam." You taunted "Ah the prodigy returns!" He yelled out "How is Blake? Did I scare her off?!" He asked out. "It's just me and you punk!" You yelled back. "You don't want to do this Adam. You're letting your jealousy cloud your judgement." You said trying to talk him out of this. "You're just like everyone else!" He yelled "Taking things that don't belong to you!" "Blake doesn't belong to anyone, she made her own decision." You replied. "Oh then I'll make my own aswell!" He yelled bringing Ruby to the front of the stage. "What should I do Sean? Should I take all these clothes off her and take her? Or do I let her go?" He pressed the gun to her head. "Adam you have always known right from wrong I am begging you." You said as you stepped onto the stage quietly. Adam pushed Ruby away and she ran out of the room. It was just you and Adam. "I could always count on your friendship Y/N...I'm glad you're here at the end...maybe you can remember me the way I was." He said pressing the gun to his own head and flipping the coin in the air. You caught the coin revealing that to Adam that you were right behind him. Adam started to panic his breathing becoming heavy, sweat dripping from his forehead. "Y-Y/N please I need the result..." he pointed his gun at you taking off his mask showing, roting decaying flesh as well as burn marks surrounding his eyes. "DROP THE DAMN COIN!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. You simply put the coin in your pocket.

3 minutes later

You watched Ruby, Yang and their uncle Qrow get in an ambulance. You soon turned your head to see Adam being carried off by two officers. Adam looked at you then broke out of their hold but only for a moment long enough for him to turn to you and start screaming. "YOU THINK THIS IS OVER?! I WILL MAKE IT MY MISSION TO DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU LOVE Y/N L/N THAT IS A PROMISE!"

15 minutes later

You held Blake in your arms running your fingers through her midnight black hair.

You are Y/N and it's good to be alive.