Chapter 11: unexpected

You heard another knock on your door. You got up from the floor and opened it to reveal. Weiss...she wore a white button up shirt and a pair of blue jeans. "Hello Y/N...would you please take a walk with me?" She asked. "Give me a minute." You told her slamming the door and running to Blake "I'm going on a walk with Weiss, she doesn't know we're dating so I'm going to tell her myself...stay here and stay safe don't answer the door no matter what...I love you." You said to Blake giving her a quick kiss after getting your shirt, shoes and socks on.

You walked on the sidewalk with Weiss three times by now she has tried to hold your hand. You obviously did not oblige. "Weiss there is something you need to know." You said stopping in your tracks. "Yes?" Weiss said turning to face you. "I'm dating Blake." You told her. "...oh that's not what I was hoping you'd say...because, I have something to tell you...I'm pregnant and it's your's..." she said looking down at the ground. "Of course I don't have to be pregnant if you change your mind~." She said seductively trying to kiss you "get away from me." You said pushing her away as you turned around and thought about what she told you...was  Weiss really pregnant...if so it definitely wasn't with your child.

You are Y/N and you are happy with the choices you made.