chapter 3 you're not alone

You and Blake arrived at Nora's house as instructed you stepped out of Blake's car preying Weiss wasn't there. "Oh for the of- Y/N if you're that worried about it I can take you home." Blake said noting the nervous look on your face. "Blake I swear if the worst happens I'll tell them my side of the story." You said walking up to the front door of your friend's house. As you entered you heard a familiar voice exaggerating loudly "And the he just stomps out of my house like a total brute." You opened the door fully to see all of you friends surrounding Weiss and turn to you. You saw Ruby with a disgusted look on her face, Her older sister Yang her face looked like a mixture of disgust and "I want to punch you in the face.", matter of fact that fave seemed to spread to Nora, Pyrrah, Jaune, Scarlet, Sun, Mercury and Emerald. The only ones remotely calm right now we're Sage, and Ren. "Uh hey guys." You greeted scratching the back of your neck. Yang walked up to you about an inch away from your face "I'm going to break your arms while Nora breaks your legs." She said in a monitone voice "WHAT?!" you screamed "Weiss told us everything!" Nora yelled from across the hall. "Y/N how could you do that to her?" Pyrrah asked as she walked towards Yang. "Hold on guys." You heard Ren say as he pushed some of the girls away from you "I think we should listen to Y/N's side of the story, we don't know all the facts we can't just assume what Weiss said as the absolute truth." He said patting you on the back "go ahead Y/N we're here to listen." He said now standing with the girls in front of you. You stoke a deep breath and then pulled out your phone "yesterday I walked to Weiss' house and caught her cheating on me with Neptune, and I know it sounds unlikely but look at this." You said showing them the picture you showed Winter. "What?!" Musty everyone said as they turned to Weiss who was now taking everything she brought to the how in a bag and soon turned to face the door now it was her turn to get some stares from her friends. After about 10 minutes of them arguing about what she did she started walking towards the door and stopped and turned to you her cold blue eyes staring daggers at you. "You, will pay for this someday Y/N no one shames Weiss Schnee." She said "you tried that with you sister, and with your friends Weiss. This is all your fault and your's alone. If karma is going to come for anyone it's coming for you." You replied. Weiss grew a face of shock and walked out of Nora's house slamming the door making you and Blake jump. "Well...that was a thing." Mercury said  sipping on a coke in his hand. Suddenly the whole house burst with laughter, even you and Blake were laughing. You liked seeing Blake laugh her smile was one hell of a drug to you she looked so cute 'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SHE'S YOUR SISTER?!' a voice in your head yelled. The party went on as you, Ren, Mercury and Sun played minecraft "how are we doing?" Ren asked "My plan to go for leather has not gone well." You say as you entered a map you all made called achievement city 'come on Edgar be free.' You thought as you freed a cow Mercury kept on a hole in his house (Whoever gets this joke tell me in the comments) 10 minutes later Mercury made his character enter the house in the game "Hey Edgar." He greeted the cow "how's Edgar doing?" You asked "Edgar's fine he's right there." He says looking at the whole. You made your character look and saw the same cow in the hole "wha-what?!" Ren yelled "You son of a bitch Mercury!" You yelled as well Mercury stated laughing like crazy. "What what happened?" Ren asked "I set Edgar free in the middle of the game and now he's back in there!" Everyone started laughing "you don't understand. Edgar is the one in the hole !"

10 minutes later

Blake cringed as she died for the thousandth time on super Mario maker. "This Bowser bastard can suck on my non-existent nads!" She said jumping from the couch. "Hey you nearly got him. Don't loose you're head." You said putting your hand on her shoulder. She turns to look at you her eyes go half closed and she smiles at you. "You're right. It's just I've got a big problem and it's starting to get to me." She said "Hey we'll talk about tomorrow morning okay? Right now let's spend time with our friends." You said now stroking her cheek with your thumb.

A few hours later it is already night and you and Blake are driving home as your phone blows up with messages from your friends giving you best wishes and one from Ren that catches your eye..."Don't let what Weiss said get to you. No matter what happens you are not alone."