chapter 2 a second truth revealed

The next day you woke up to find Blake cuddled up with you, this happened from time to time whenever she was stressed or upset about something but you thought this time she was doing it to comfort you. You stealthily woke up and made a bowl of cereal in the kitchen Blake wasn't normally a morning person during the summer so you didn't make breakfast for her, then again you only did that for her on weekends the days she was a morning person. Soon Blake walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast for herself you couldn't help but stare at your older half sister her hair was in an adorable mess not a clumpy tangled mess but a small mess that made her look cute you supposed she was still to tired to care about her clothes as she walked in only wearing her infamous "Fall out boy" t-shirt and a pair of black lace panties you looked away when she almost caught you staring 'Jesus fuck that was close!' you thought as Blake sat next to you at the dinning room table where you ate your cereal. "Mm good morning Y/N" she said sleepily as she kissed your cheek "Hey Blake." You greeted. You two ate breakfast in silence until an idea popped into your own head. "Hey uh do you want to go to the park for a little walk after breakfast?" You asked awaiting her answer. Blake's eyes jolted open the tired look on her face disappearing "Uh Yeah!" She said excited. Walking in the park with you was her favorite thing to do on the weekends besides reading or bumming it with you as you two watch movies. "Great, but you might want to get dressed." You said as you pointed down "what do you?-" She said as she looked down "OH CHEESE AND CRAKERS!" She said shocked you busted a gut laughing "you jerk!" She said as she playfully punched you in the shoulder laughing with you. As she finished eating you took both of your spoons and bowl then put them in the sink you walked into your bedroom with Blake got your clothes and changed into your favorite jeans and a short sleeved shirt that had the tri-force from zelda on the back of it others thought it was stupid to buy it with the tri-force on the back but you thought it looked cool. While you got changed in your room blake was changing in the bathroom just three feet from your room. After about fifteen minutes you two finally got to Vale park you two spent so much time there as kids memories of your childhood would flood your mind at the mention of the name. Then you remembered last year how many times you'd bring Weiss there and told you to stop hanging out there because of how messy and loud it was there. You pushed that memory away and focused on spending time with Blake. You two were having such a good time. Blake wore a purple sun dress with black yoga pants to keep would be creepers from looking up her skirt. You two talked on and on about the good times you've had until a woman much older you'd say about 22 with white hair and a surious look on her face walked up to you she wore a white pantsuit with a silver and purple tie around her neck you automatically recognized the woman "Hello Winter." you greeted, "what are you doing here?" You asked "Don't act like you don't know you hurt my sister the other day." She said out loud pointing at you as if you were a suspect on "To catch a predator." "Whoa whoa whoa." You said putting your hands up "who said I hurt her?" You asked a smug grin on your face to be honest you were hoping something like this would happen. "Weiss herself said you came to our house, burst through her door, slapped across the face, dropped the house key she gave you on her lap and said and I quote "I'm leaving you, you flat albino bitch." She explained. Wow when weiss lies to get back at you she really takes it to a whole new level. "Okay two things Winter thing number one I did go to your house, and yes I did burst through the door but here's the reason." You said as you showed Winter the very graphic pictures you took of Weiss and Neptune going at it yesterday. "That's...OH my god! Y/N I'm so sorry." She said her tone changing dramatically. "When did this happen?" She asked "when I came over I guess I caught them right at the good part." You said putting your phone away. "Look I know you're going to take your sister's side and say the picture was photoshoped and that I'm a liar but I promise you I would never do that to Weiss unless I had a legit reason why. And what she did yesterday was pretty legit." You said hoping Winter would agree with you "Oh no I agree. Here is my number I want you to sent me that picture so I may have proof when mother questions weiss about this." She said handing you a slip of paper with her number "I know my sister might have hurt you Y/N but I hope we can be friends." She finished giving her hand to you "of course have a good day and sorry for the inconvenience." You say as you shake her hand "Have a good day." She said separating your hand from her's. "Well that's one Desastur averded." You commented "Eeyup." Blake said shaking her head. "You think Weiss is going to hunt me down after getting her perfect ass in trouble?" You asked her "probably." Blake replied "heh." You laughed. You were then tackled by your black haired sibling and you two rolled down a hill in a tight embrace when you two reached the bottom of the hill there was this moment where it felt like it was just you and Blake the two of you stared into each other's eyes her golden orbs looking into your E/C eyes just suddenly your phones started ringing 'way to ruin the moment.' You thought as you answered it "Hello this Y/N." You greeted "Hey Y/N! get you and your sister over here we're having a video game party!" A high pitched hyperactive voice yelled "Be right there Nora." You said rolling your eyes. You are Y/N and one of your sister's friends just ruined a moment over video games. And you pried your Ex-girlfriend didn't tell any of them the lie she told her sister.