chapter 5: No longer illegal, no longer alone

You lay on your bed sleeping, dreaming. You dreamed of a wide green forest you could feel a cold breeze blowing on your face, and a warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind and two soft mounts press against your back. You turned to see your sister Blake. You smiled and hugged her back, but for some reason you leaned up and kissed her on the lips, but stranger still...she kissed you back... you woke up from your dream by your sister Blake kissing your cheek "Y/N, wake up we got things to do today." She said "No. No. No. No. No. Good dream. Not waking up." You whined back "you can't WHOA!" You screamed ass Blake pulled you by your legs out of the bed. "Alright alright I'm up I'm up." You said as Blake dropped your feet litely laughing. After eating breakfast you got dressed and as you walked out of your room you saw Blake watching the news. The TV showed in bold text  "MEMBERS OF A FAMILY CAN LEGALLY BE IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER." after watching the news for a minute or two you learned that a bill was passed this morning about brothers and sisters having the privallage of romantically date and or marry eachother, as long as they do not reproduce naturally. "Well that's a good thing to me...love is love no matter what." You said as the TV sound was drowned out. Blake looked at you surprise in her eyes. Was she shocked you were okay with this or was she happy you were okay with this? You didn't know.
3 hours later your day continued on you had done dishes, laundry and gone to the grocery store with Blake. You two would ocasionally talk to eachother during breaks where you two were in the same room. You suddenly started noticing Blake, destance herself from you. You noticed her fidget with her hands and legs for a while. Was she nervous? Was she hiding something? You soon sat down on the couch in the living room after a few minutes Blake walked in and sat next to you. After about five minutes of silence Blake spoke. "Y/N...we need to talk." She said taking a deep breath. You sat up listening to her intently Blake began again. "It's about that legal relationship thing in the news today..." She said stopping to take a deep breath "To be honest I'm happy about it. Like you said like is love no matter what or who." She continued "Blake that's great to hear." You said putting your hand on her shoulder. She looked at you with a warm smile on her face. "And there's something else I want to say." She pointed out. You took your hand of her and let her continue. "Y/N the reason I'm happy about it. Is that finally get to say this to you." She said turning to you and taking your hands into her's. You looked at your hands yours and Blake's, you feel strange, you felt warm like all the world didn't matter, all that mattered was you and Blake. You looked at your sister your eye meeting her's. Her endless pools of gold looking into your E/C eyes. "Y/N I love you with all my heart." She said. Your heart skipped a beat or two hearing that. You feeling an electric feeling spreading through you body. You didn't know what to say, so you decided not to say anything instead you leaned up and kissed Blake on the lips. You are Y/N and you were no longer alone.