chapter 8: Telling your parents

You looked at the phone in your hands, while pacing back and forth in your room. You were about to call your parents Kali Belladonna and Ozwald Pin to tell them about you and Blake's Relationship. Blake had gone to her job working at a library called "Tuckson's book trade" sk you thought now would be a good time as any. You looked through your phone and pressed your fathers contact info.  You held your phone to your ear the ringing of the phone acting in unison with your heart beat. "Hello Y/N." You heard your father say on the other line. "Hey Dad, how are things going on the cruise?" You asked him "well your mom got a little see sick the first day but she's managing." He replied. "So how are you and Blake?" He asked "Well you see that's what I wanted to talk to you about." You replied. "If mom's with you put me on speaker phone." You requested. "You see Weiss cheated on me and about a week later me and Blake started dating and well I don't know how else to say this but we're in love." You said confidently. "Oh thank goodness I was beginning to think you two would never get together." You heard the sound of your mother's praises. Believe it or not your parents knew about the whole think big shocker Blake told them for you because she knew how nervous you'd be about it.

You are Y/N and man do you love your family.