How You Met

Damon Salvatore-You were a very close friend of Bonnie and Elena. One day Elena wanted to introduce you to Damon. Damon this is F/N, F/N this is Damon. Elena said. Nice to meet you. You said. The pleasure is all mine F/N. Damon said with a smirk. You rolled your eyes. Damon stop flirting. Elena said. I wasn't flirting I was getting to know her. Damon said.

Stefan Salvatore-You were at school and you noticed a new student. Class this is Stefan. The teacher said. Hi. He said and put up his hand. He sat in the row next to you and he waved at you. After class you got up and he walked to you. I'm Stefan what's your name? He asked. I'm F/N. You said. That's a very pretty name. Stefan said. You blushed at his comment. Thanks. You said.

Jeremy Gilbert- You were new in town as your family just moved to Mystic Falls your family thought it would be a better place to hide your werewolf blood. You were at school walking down the halls and you tripped. Woah! You screamed and expected to hit the ground but you saw that someone caught you. Are you okay? A male voice asked. Y-yeah. You stuttered. He smiled at you I'm Jeremy you must be new. He said. I am I'm F/N my family just moved here. You said. Well F/N I hope I see you around. Jeremy said. I hope I see you around too. You said and smiled at him.

Tyler Lockwood- You were Elena's sister and you were walking around not paying close attention and you bumped into a guy. Watch where you are going. He said. Oh I'm sorry. You said with an eye roll. Aren't you Elena's sister F/N? He asked. Yeah and who are you? You asked. I'm Tyler. He said. Well Tyler you are kinda rude. You said. You are the one that bumped into me. He said. Maybe I did maybe I didn't. You said and walked off. You heard him sigh in the distance.

Matt Donovan- You were Caroline's sister but you went out for a couple of years and traveled and you came back to see your family because you missed them. F/N is that really you?! Caroline asked excited. It is and I'm here to stay. You said happily. Yay! I can't wait for you to meet all my friends. She said and hugged you. You went to school and she introduced you to everyone. F/N meet Elena, Bonnie and Matt. She said happily. Hi. They all said. Hi it's nice to meet you all. You said. Well I have to go I hope to see you again F/N. Matt said. Bye. You said.