His thoughts on You

(Guys POV)
Damon Salvatore- I love F/N. She is the best person ever. She is perfect in appearance but it's not just appearance she is perfect with her personality and everything.

Stefan Salvatore- F/N she is great. She's so pretty. But she is more than that. She has a great personality. She's smart and perfect and determined and strong willed. I'm so lucky to call her mine.

Jeremy Gilbert- F/N is stunning in personality and appearance. She's so nice and sweet she's a little clumsy but it makes her cuter and I didn't think it was possible. She's the best and she's so mysterious I'm lucky to even know her.

Tyler Lockwood- F/N is great she is so strong willed and sweet and nice and everything. She is my favorite person ever andI love her so much.  I won't let her go I just hope she doesn't let me go.

Matt Donovan- Caroline's sister who moved and came back. She's the love of my life. She's different from Caroline but also similar. I love her she's the best person ever. She is also the most important person in my life.

Klaus Mikaelson- F/N she is my queen love of my life. She is the picture of perfection. If I painted a picture of what made me happy the painting would be F/N. I love her beyond words.

Elijah Mikaelson- I remember meeting her and I remember thinking about how adorable she was and now she is adorable but she is more. I got to know her I got to understand her and she started to understand me. We grew feelings for each other. I love her and I love her more than anyone. She's all I need.

Kol Mikaelson- I remember her at the ball and I think about  her now. As I think about her I think that I am the most luckiest person in the whole world. To have such a beautiful, fun, caring and sweetest wife. I love her and I always will no matter what. She's my everything.

Kai- F/N is my favorite person. My favorite thought and my favorite time is seeing F/N.  She's my best friend and my true love. I may not always show it but I think I'm the luckiest person ever because I have the most beautiful, attractive wife ever. I could stare into her E/C eyes all day long. I love her.