If Kumaijiaro wasn't there, he probably would have fainted.

That was his first panic attack but wasn't his last, he had a few more when he was sent back to America, luckily he wasn't alone. Ayiana was there with him.

But it was still terrifying.

Kumaijiaro led the children to the couch as they all cried, America was crying the hardest he was still recovering from the panic attack.

He tried to comfort them, America laid his head on Kuma as he tried to calm down.

"I think they went out back to sea," Kuma suddenly said.

The four children looked shocked before they looked hurt.

"They- they didn't tell us?" Mexico sniffled.

"They don't care about us do they?" Canada sighed.

"I want to go home," Mexica said, they all nodded, "This isn't home."

The younger twins and Canada all comforted America who was whimpering a little, before Mexico and Canada went to make breakfast.

The hurricane continued and every time thunder boomed, they all would jump and blink back tears.  

North America felt tears come to their eyes as they remembered that day, it was one of the worst days of their life.

Their colonizers and most of the other countries felt tears come to their eyes as they watched the memory too.

Countries were glaring or shaking their head at England, France, and Spain. 

Dang they were really bad parents.

Their other children were speechless at how their oldest siblings were treated.

No wonder they all had a horrible personal relationship with their parents. 

The hurricane went on, scaring the children who had covered themselves with blankets on the couch and were shaking in fear underneath them.

They were so scared that they didn't even eat their breakfast yet.

The storm wasn't going away and it was still raining heavy, but the thunder and lightening were going away.

The Mexicos and Canada took off their covers and walked to the table to eat.

"Alfie?" Mexica asked.

America still had his head on Kuma, he was still in shock from his panic attack, he was just staring up at the roof.

"Babies, I'm so sorry for what you all had to go-" North America blocked out France.

He wasn't sorry when he didn't do anything to stop America from being sent back to his country.

He wasn't sorry for when he insulted America.

He wasn't sorry when he along with Spain and England had left them alone for months without even telling them that they were going.

He wasn't sorry at all.

Now, he was sorry!?!

Yeah, they weren't hearing this.

Canada got off his chair and walked over to his brother, he grabbed America's hand, "Alfie, breakfast is ready."

America looked at his brother, "Oh," he said before slowly getting up, Canada led him to the table and America climbed up on a chair.

Strong, Truly Strongजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें