The memory changed. ( America and Canada are now 7 and Mexicos are 5)

It seemed a bit cloudy like it was about to storm.

North America walked downstairs only to find their parents not there, they weren't in the kitchen or their offices.

"Are they here?" Mexica asked, they all started to look for a note.

Usually, their parents would tell them if they were gonna leave or if they had left they would have left a note on the table in the table.

But there was nothing.

The siblings all spilt up in pairs and started to look for their fathers around the house. 

They checked their bedrooms, the backyard, the front yard, the guestrooms, everywhere.

And they still couldn't fine them.

As they all rushed back to the kitchen, they all seemed scared- no terrified.

The countries could see the fear on their faces.

"Did they leave us?" Mexica asked with tears in her eyes.

"They must have not wanted us," Mexico said sadly, "I knew it."

All of a sudden, thunder boomed and the children all jumped.

America started breathing heavily, the others looked at him, "Breath Alfie," Canada told them.

America was trying but he just couldn't get enough air,  "But Mattie, their gone and-and there's another storm- and- and they don't want us, they really don't. What if they leave us here fever?" Tears were falling and he looked like he was about to faint.

He was hyperventilating, and if he didn't stop soon he would faint.

A few countries were getting scared for young America.

More lightening struck and Alfred started breathing even faster.

"Breath slowly," China said to himself.

His siblings didn't know what to do, they all looked scared and were all crying.

Ayiana and Kumaijiaro rushed towards the children quickly, "Maska," Kumaijiaro said, America turned his head to him but still couldn't catch his breath, "Breath slowly."

"I-I.....I can't," he cried out, he was starting to shake, "I can't breath," He cry and shake even harder.

"Inhale," Kumaijiaro said, America did so, "Exhale," America did so again and started to catch his breath, "Keep doing so." He nodded and kept breathing in and out.

He was calming down more and more.

Thunder boomed again and lightening struck again. They all jumped and started to cry even more.

"It's going to be okay," Kumaijiaro said trying to comfort them.

America's breathing finally calmed down, he started to cry harder.

That experience he just had was terrifying, he thought he was going to die.

America felt tears come up as he watched the memory, that day was horrible.

Their colonizers hadn't told them that they went out to sea, there was a hurricane going on, and he had a panic attack.

It was terrifying.