One second she was kissing him, the next, he was gone.

Lauren frowned, looking around.

"What's going on?" she asked, frowning.

-

Camila felt Dinah and Normani staring at her. She looked up to see Dinah glaring at her.

"What do you want me to do?" Camila snapped, glaring back.

"Tell her."

"What good will that do? It's not going to do anything," Camila told her, shaking her head.

"Camz, hey," Lauren said.

Camila's head snapped. She turned to Lauren. Camila stood up. The human had a confused look on her face. She smiled, thinking it was adorable.

"Hey, where have you been?"

"Who's Brad?" Lauren asked, not answering Camila's question.

Camila's eyes shifted to Dinah and Normani, who froze. Their eyes were wide open.

"Brad?"

"Yeah, Brad. He left a note in my room, telling me he was my first love."

"Lo," Dinah started, but Lauren cut her off.

"And I just saw him. He kissed me," Lauren told them.

Camila felt a pain in her dead heart.

Dinah and Normani shot up. "What do you mean you saw him."

"He was in the backyard. And he told me I loved him and then kissed me. He's gone now. But when I tried to remember there is a piercing pain in my head."

Camila nodded. "Yeah, that happens if your compelled to forget something and are trying to remember."

"I was compelled to forget him, but who would do that?"

Dinah looked at Lauren. "He did. He made you forget him."

"Why would he do that?" Lauren asked, looking from her mothers.

"He wasn't a good guy, Lo."

"Can you make me remember? Is he older? If you're older, you can get rid of his compulsion right? Please, help me remember," Lauren whispered, looking from her mothers to Camila.

Dinah looked at Normani. Camila watched as Dinah gave a subtle head nod.

Normani walked towards Lauren and looked into her eyes.

"You will remember Brad. You will remember your relationship with him. You will remember that he made you forget."

Lauren's eyes dilated. "Brad was my first love. He was my boyfriend."

-

A Year Ago

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" Brad asked Lauren, smiling at her.

"Did you ask my moms if it's okay? You know how protective they are."

Brad laughed. His eyes shined, and Lauren could feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Yeah, I asked them. They said as long as you're home by nine and injury-free."

"Nine?"

"We'll have a early date. And maybe if it ends well, they'll let us have later dates."

"And where will you be taking me?" Lauren asked, smiling.

"I was think a movie and dinner?"

"You don't have to eat."