61

61

- B L A I R E -

11.21.16 // 8:44 p.m.

T IS SCREAMING at me, but his voice sounds far away. My eyes are focused on Sutter who lays on the ground, hands clasped around the bullet wound on his leg. He is screaming, also, but I don't seem to hear anything.

Blood is pooling in his pale hands and dripping through his fingers, landing on the cemented, cold floor. Everyone is screaming too loudly, my head is pounding, my vision is blurry. I cover my ears with my hands and lean my forehead against my knees. T yanks me by my hair and forces me to look at him through hazy eyes.

"You lied to me! You still love him," T shouts, aiming his gun at Sutter, who is now struggling for breath. "I saw the way you looked at him." T places the gun back on my forehead. He grabs my arm, his fingers digging painfully into my skin, and forces me on my feet. He drags me to Sutter's barely moving body until we are standing above him. His eyes are wide open as he stares at us.

T takes two fingers and applies pressure right over Sutter's bullet wound, making him cry out in agony. The blue veins become prominent on his neck, breaking through the sheen layer of sweat covering his skin.

"Stop, please," I beg, biting down on my bottom lip to keep from crying. "Sutter, look at me." His brown eyes flicker up to mine and he stares at me. A weak smile is etched onto his pale lips as T continues pushing down on his bullet wound.

"I love you," he whispers and that is my undoing. My heart shatters and I drop to my knees, grabbing Sutter's hands, reveling in the feeling of getting to touch him again. T pulls back and eyes me warily before smirking and putting the gun on my temple.

"Are you ready to see her die, Canton? You found me and yet, you're too weak to defeat me, aren't you? You're weak," T seethes before turning to me. His eyes soften and a smile takes over his features.

"I gave you everything, and that still was not enough, was it?" He ask, tears coming to the corner of his eyes. "Maybe in another world, you will learn to love me."

All is silent as I close my eyes and hear the all too familiar sound of the click coming from the gun. T breathes in deeply and I feel him tighten his grip on the gun, his finger hovering over the trigger.

"No!" Sutter shouts and I snap my eyes open, watching as Sutter sits up and launches himself at T. The gun goes flying from T's hand and bangs loudly against the opposite wall. Sutter has T pinned down under him and begins punching him in the face, the sound of bone cracking ringing in my ears.

Both of them grunt as they each grab handfuls of each other's clothes in attempt to wrestle the other one to the ground. Sutter grabs T's wrist and bends it backwards until it snaps in half and the sound resonates throughout the room. I cry as I stand up from the floor and hurry over to the discarded gun.

I aim it at T and bite down on my free hand to keep from screaming as I pull the trigger. The bullet goes flying - and for me, it feels like it is moving in slow motion - before lodging itself in T's shoulder. T looks at me through red eyes and screams as Sutter continues to punch him. I aim the gun at him again, but just then, women and men with guns step through the foyer. They have flashlights in their free hands and pause when they see the sight in front of them.

It is like a movie that is paused for a few seconds before everyone takes action. The police pull Sutter off of T, I drop the gun and watch as it rattles on the floor. They pull T up by both of his arms and he begins thrashing against them, trying to get to me.

Blood flows from his nose, his broken, blue hand lays limp by his side, and his blue eyes blend in with the red color in them as he blinks at me.

     "I'll be back for you, Rose! This is not the end," they drag him out of the room as he continues to yell. "I love you, Rose! Never forget."

He is still shouting, his voice echoing throughout the house. Then, everything goes silent, just like that.

___________________

two more chapters! should be up by today! much love. please vote and comment;) ps i will edit this later!

-jayymckenziee