How they'd react if someone hurt you

Start from the beginning

"I want a horse, now, or I'll break her neck." Jamie yelled to everyone causing the whole camp to fall silent. Robb's eyes were focused on you. Your blue eyes were filled with fear as you looked at him for any kind of help he could offer. A tear trickled down your cheek. As no one had answered Robb the male gripped onto you tighter. A gasp escaped your lips as he was obviously choking you. 

"Get him a horse!" Robb yelled at the top of his lungs as he didn't care what everyone thought about him for once. He just wanted to make sure you were safe in his arms again. One of Robb's men brought a horse for the male. Jamie smirked before throwing you to the ground in the mud. The moment you were no longer held by Jamie all of the men kicked into action. Whilst the men grabbed Jamie and forced him to the ground Robb went straight to you. He picked you up from the ground and brought you into his arms. Over all the noise all he could hear was your gasping for breath. In some way he was kind of smug over the fact he was right about you talking to Jamie but it didn't replace the panic he felt. When everything had calmed down and you were sitting with Robb in front of the fire in the tent the auburn haired male leaned into your ear before whispering,

"I told you so."

Ramsay: Myranda hated you. She bloody hated you. She hated you because Ramsay was in love with you, something she had always wanted. So when you got his love and affection when she did not, she wanted nothing more than for you to stumble into a tragic fate. Maybe then she would be the one who could help Ramsay get over you. The female had been following you for a while, she couldn't deny it was hard to see you and Ramsay together. It'd hurt to see him kiss you or yell at someone for disrespecting you. That was what she wanted, she wanted to be in your position. For the first time in the 2 weeks she had been following you, you were finally alone. You were looking out over one of the large walls. Myranda didn't wait a single second as she grabbed you. One thing she did not expect was for you to fight back. You spun around and knocked her back. Rage boiled through the dark haired female as she moved forward and scratched at your face, deep enough to draw blood. You cried out in pain before Myranda heard a yell. As she looked around she saw Ramsay jogging towards the two of you. In that moment she was distracted which allowed you to gain the upper hand, in one swift movement the female felt hands on her side as she flipped over the side of the wall. The last thing she saw as she was falling to the ground was you, looking down at her. 

Ramsay jogged over to you after witnessing what you had just done. The male was a little shocked but he was all the same proud of you for doing such a thing. He was proud that you had been able to defend yourself. Instead of worrying about the girl who was just tossed over the wall the only thought on Ramsay's mind was the cuts on your cheek. He took your chin so he could get a better view of your cheek.

"Does it hurt?" Ramsay asked you with a concerned expression on his face.

"Not really, I'm okay." You told him with a bright smile on your face which caused Ramsay's eyes to sparkle as he stared at you. In that moment he was totally in love with you.

"Just so you know, that was very hot." Ramsay breathed so you knew full well that no one in the castle was going to be able to sleep that night. 

Joffrey: It was a known fact that Joffrey was not very popular with the people which turned into a back lash onto you. When the two of you were walking through the street, greeting the people it had turned into a shit storm. People began throwing things and trying to grab at you both. Of course all of the guards went straight to protecting Joffrey which left you unguarded. Joffrey saw this and yelled for his men to help you but he was not fast enough compared to the angry mobs. They quickly grabbed at you causing you to fall to the ground. As you fell men and women began to throw themselves towards you in an effort to hurt you. Joffrey screamed for his guards to do anything they could to get you into safety. It was the Hound which obeyed him as he rushed forward. He threw the people off of you. Quickly the male lifted you off of the ground and into is arms whilst threatening anyone who tried to come towards you again. Joffrey hated that he could not have gone to help you himself. However, he was glad you were now safe.