Kids they would have with you

This is how many kids they would have along with gender. For the girls, lets just imagine that you can have kids when it's two girls in a relationship!

 Tyrion Lannister - A girl and a boy so he could not only have a spoilt little girl but have a son that would be able to stand as tall as him one day. 

Ramsay Bolton - 2 boys and a girl. He would want heirs but I think he'd also like a little Princess which he could spoil and protect.

Robb Stark - 2 girls and a boy. Lets be real, Robb would have 2 girls and he would treat them like they are the most important things in the world. Then he would have a boy to do all the manly kind of things with. 

Jon Snow - A girl. Jon wouldn't really care for an heir so he would just have a little girl that he could love and protect.

Brienne Of Tarth - A boy so that she could teach him all about being a knight and how he should always respect women.

Arya Stark - I can't really imagine Arya having kids at all but she'd probably only have one and she wouldn't really mind the gender.

Joffrey Lannister - 3 boys. Joffrey would want all the heirs he could get but also he would teach them how to use swords and how to rule like a true King. 

Margaery Tyrell - A girl. Margaery would cherish the one child and teach her how to stand up for herself against anyone. 

Sansa Stark - 2 boy and 2 girls. Sansa would love to have as many kids as possible because that was what she always wanted and she would love every single one of them.

Viserys Targaryen - A girl. Viserys would want an heir but he defied all rules by wedding you so he said why not defy another and make a girl the next Queen.

Khal Drogo - A boy and a girl. The Dothraki would only want a boy but he would love his girl all the same and she would be able to kick ass.