Your enemy

Part 2 much! Hope you enjoy and remember to leave requests below! I didn't include Arya because I didn't really know who she truly could hate. 

Tyrion Lannister - Tywin Lannister because he refused to approve or let you and Tyrion be together.

Ramsay Bolton - Sansa  Stark because you felt like she was going to take Ramsay away from you when she was offered to him as a bride.

Robb Stark - Joffrey Lannister because he was the reason Robb had gone to war which would get him hurt and good people killed.

Jon Snow - Alliser Thorne because he always picked on Jon from the moment he joined the Night's Watch and was one of the people who sent Jon to tried to kill Jon.

Brienne Of Tarth - Stannis Baratheon because he was the reason Renly was killed which brought so much pain to Brienne and you could never stand to see her in pain.

Joffrey Lannister - Robb Stark because he had threatened the life of your beloved King and claimed he was not the true ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.

Margaery Tyrell - Joffrey Lannister because he was going to be the one to marry her and the jealousy you felt was unbelievable. Plus you knew he was a monster and feared for her safety.

Sansa Stark - Ramsay Bolton because of the way he took Sansa and did the worst possible things to her. You hated him for ever making her feel pain or ever making her suffer.