Where they like to kiss you

Remember to leave requests below on who else you would like featured or a preference/one shot!

Tyrion Lannister - Your hand because he likes to treat you like the Lady you truly are.

Ramsay Bolton - Your cheek because it's close enough for him to then move onto your lips.

Robb Stark - Your neck because he likes to hear you giggle from it tickling until he finds your sweet spot.

Jon Snow - Your forehead because with you being a little smaller than him, it worked perfectly and is just adorable.

Brienne Of Tarth - Your lips because it was the moment she kissed you for the first time, she had never been able to get enough.

Arya Stark - Your nose because it was the playful place she could kiss you that would send you both into giggling fits.

Joffrey Lannister - Your hand because he treated you like a gentlemen especially in public as then people would not think he was that bad.

Margaery Tyrell - Your forehead because she wanted to show you in simple ways but also cute ways.

Sansa Stark - Your cheek because if anyone else saw it then it would not be taken as anything but friendship but for the both of you it meant a lot more.

Viserys Targaryen - Your collarbone as he liked to watch you squirm from the may he kissed it just right.