PDA, yay or nay

Here we go for another part. Please make sure to make requests because I'm running out of ideas.

Tyrion Lannister - Tyrion shows you a small amount of PDA such as kissing your hand or cheek but most of it would be saved for when the two of you were alone as he didn't want people making fun of you for being with him as he deep down knew they would. 

Ramsay Bolton - Ramsay shows so much PDA that it is expected by everyone. He wanted to show everyone that you were his and that he was willing to show you off. Ramsay also was really proud to be with you so that was another way of him showing it.

Robb Stark - Robb sometimes shows a lot of PDA which would make you giggle but then other times Robb would want to be more private about the both of your relationship.

Jon Snow - Jon shows just the right amount. He would sometimes hug you when others were around or kiss you on the cheek or forehead but he would save the more intimate things for when you were both alone.

Brienne Of Tarth - Brienne shows little to no PDA because she would worry about what other people would think of your relationship. She didn't want people to harass you for it or make your life hard but when she did it was just kisses on the hand but she saved the lips kisses when you were alone.

Arya Stark - Arya was observant so she would base how much PDA she shows you depending on your mood. If you were in a bad mood she would be careful about it but then when you were happier she would show you more PDA.

Joffrey Lannister - Joffrey shows you polite PDA as he didn't want to seem rude or soft in front of his people so most of it was saved for when the two of you were alone and that was the only time he really showed you the real him and how much he loved you.

Margaery Tyrell - Margaery saves most of her PDA for when you were alone because she was betrothed to Joffrey so if anyone ever saw the two of you it would start an outrage. However she would show a slight amount of PDA such as kisses on cheeks and hands. 

Sansa Stark - When Sansa was with Joffrey there was no PDA as she feared for not only her safety but your safety but when that stopped she made the most out of the times she could show PDA with you because she had not been able to before.

Viserys Targaryen - Viserys did not give a flying toss who saw your PDA. You were his and if someone had a problem with him showing the women he loved affection. He didn't care if people felt uncomfortable, that was there problem, not his.