How they'd react if someone hurt you

rip me...this took so long...but i hopes you love it...(I added a couple more characters which were requested)

Jon: It was in the Battle of the Bastard's. He had refused for you to fight but one of the things he loved about you was how stubborn you were. He just wanted to protect you but of course all you wanted to do was help him. When he found himself slashing down the men in front of him, nothing seemed to matter. But what he did not expect was for someone to grab you. His world flashed before his eyes as the man grabbed you before dragging you towards Ramsay. Once Petyr had saved them his first thought was to get to you. With Tormund and Wun at his side the male managed to get into the castle. Ramsay stood before him with you pressed against his chest. Jon froze, panic was the only feeling which surged through him. Next thing he knew Ramsay raised a dagger and plunged it into your side. A cry escaped your lips before Ramsay tossed you to the side as if you were trash. Other soldiers came storming through the gates killing all of Ramsay's men. All Jon could think about was getting to you. So once he managed to knock Ramsay down rage over came him. As he continued to punch at Ramsay the red mist which had clouded his vision was taken away when he saw Tormund whisk you up into his arms. He saw the blood seeping through the cloth. Jon cursed Ramsay but he even cursed himself for letting this happen to you. However, all he could think about now was making sure you were taken care of, you were not going to die on him. 

Tyrion: When Cersei had found out about you, of course you were going to be her one way of keeping Tyrion under her control. The moment you went missing from your shared chamber with the male he knew exactly who had taken you. He stormed into her chamber, he didn't care for being polite when she had stolen the one important thing he had in his life.

"Where is she?" Tyrion growled through seethed teeth as he gazed upon his sister. Cersei glanced around at the male, she looked almost smug. Tyrion knew exactly why she had taken you. After their father had put Tyrion in the position of Hand Of the King Tyrion had made it his personal mission to help King's Landing. Some of the things he did in an effort to do this ended up irritating Cersei beyond any kind of measure. By having you, she could control Tyrion knowing he will do whatever in an effort to keep you safe. 

"You can have your whore back, if you swear to follow my every word. If you want to do something, you will run it past me. If you don't, I'll kill her." Cersei smirked as she got to her feet. She began circling Tyrion like an animal with their prey. Tyrion clenched his fists in rage. He knew he couldn't do anything to Cersei because his dearest sister had his beloved. 

"You have my word, dearest sister. Just give her back to me." Tyrion hated how much he sounded like he was pleading but he was desperate to get you back. Cersei chuckled before clapping her hands. After a couple of seconds the doors to her chamber slammed open. A blond haired guard threw you down to the ground. Tyrion moved as quickly as he could towards you. He crouched down in front of you as he took your face into his hand. You had a split lip, cuts on your arms along with bruises. Cersei had made sure to make the message clear to Tyrion that she was not lying. 

"Be thankful that's all she got this time." Cersei growled before heading back to her seat in front of her window. Tyrion looked around to see Bronn. The male hurried forward and whisked you up into his arms as he carried you back to the chambers. Tyrion walked a little behind. He'd have his revenge on Cersei for this one day. One day she'd pay for what she had done to you.

Robb: He'd seen you recently, talking to the King's Slayer. You'd both had many fights about it. He hated it, not only because he hated Jamie more than anything else in the world but also it made a horrible feeling of jealousy surge through him. Was he not enough for you to the point you had to run to the King's Slayer's arms? It was one of those nights again. You had crouched down in front of the cage which held him. Robb never cared to ask what you both spoke about, he didn't want to make more horrible thoughts fill his head. He had gone into his tent to try and cool off before approaching you to discuss how much he didn't want you to be around the male but then he heard a noise which was unlike anything else he had heard. Robb hurried out of his tent only to see Jamie Lannister standing with you. An arm wrapped around your neck and the other around you waist to keep you securely in his hold.