How they hug you

This part now has Drogo in it. I will add his catch up later.

Tyrion Lannister - Tyrion feels feel really self conscious when he would go to hug you due to the height difference. In mind with that he would mostly only hug you when you were lying in bed along side each other where he would be able to wrap his arms around your form.

Ramsay Bolton - Ramsay likes to show everyone that you're his so he would like to mostly wrap his arms around you from behind causing you to jump in surprise. He would usually do it when you were talking to people he thought was hitting on you.

Robb Stark - Robb sometimes would be a hopeless romantic. The best kind of hug between the two of you would be when he returned from fighting. You would run up to him and he would wrap his arms around you while he would slightly lift you off of the ground. He enjoyed keeping you close to him after fighting because it would finally relax him.

Jon Snow - Jon's favourite way to hug you was when the two of you would have to keep close to each other for warmth. He would have you facing him and his arms would be wrapped around your whole body so that he could share his body heat with you. It was one the best ways he could protect you from the cold.

Brienne Of Tarth - Brienne just wanted to show you as much love as she could when she was able to. She would mostly just like to wrap an arm around your waist while burying her face into your neck to be close.

Arya Stark - The two of you mostly had to keep your relationship a secret so it would either be a quick hug but when the two of you were finally alone it would be a hug that would last forever but they always varied in how they were but they always lasted long.

Joffrey Lannister - Joffrey liked to give you sweet and short hugs as he wrapped his arms around your waist and he would allow you to wrap them around his shoulders. Whereas if he saw you talking to someone he felt a little nervous about you talking with then he would come up from behind you and wrap his arm around your waist while sending a death glare at the person.

Margaery Tyrell - Margaery could not care less what people thought when the two of you hugged so when the two of you hugged it was whatever the two of you wanted it to be. She would mostly wrap her arms around your neck and stare deeply into your eyes before bringing you back in closer to her. 

Sansa Stark - Sansa was more of a person who enjoyed it when you hugged each other while being in bed. Along with that Sansa was more of a person to face you. Your legs would be tangled up in each other's and your arms would be either wrapped around each other or holding hands.

Viserys Targaryen - Viserys didn't care who saw him hugging his Queen but he liked to keep it polite in public because he was going to be a King and that was not something that was deemed proper. He would grab you and practically drag you towards him before basically making you bury your face into his neck. To be honest he was a very dominant hugger.

Khal Drogo - Khal Drogo would feel that hugging you would be something that could show weakness so it would be more of a private hug but he would bring your much smaller form close to his own and you'd just feel lost in his hold but still you'd bury your face into his chest.