Just give me one night (Jon x fem! Reader) *smut*

This is the first one shot of the book and i thought the best person to do it with would be Jon because i mean come on. This does have themes of a sexual nature and may include strong language. 

SMUT (In this you are Joffrey's betrothed and a childhood friend of the Starks. You have gone to the wall to hide from Joffrey)

You heard a cough from behind you. Snapping your head around you saw Jon sit down beside you. He gave you a cheesy grin before grabbing his massive fur coat and wrapping it around the both of your shoulders. A bundle of warmth seemed to encase you. Ghost was pacing back and forth giving you a little relief.

"Shouldn't you be patrolling your mile?" You asked Jon with a raised eyebrow causing the male to chuckle softly.

"It's fine. I'd prefer to sit here...beside you..." Jon whispered while bringing you a little closer to him. You enjoyed being this close to him. All you wanted was to be beside him like you were forever. Maybe deep down you did love Jon more than you would ever be able to admit. Staring up at him you saw him looking down upon your form. Slowly he leaned in close and pressed his lips to your forehead. A shiver ran down your spine...not because you were cold or needed to warm yourself Instead you felt a shiver run down your spine due to the feeling you felt when Jon pressed his lips upon your skin. You wondered what it would be like if he kissed your lips. You wanted to know what it felt like to feel his embrace after making love together. Looking back down at the Wall you wondered if he would want to feel the taste of your lips. If he wanted to know what it would be like to take you as his own. You wondered if he desired you in such ways you had desired him. You wondered if Jon had ever sat deep into the night wondering if you would be able to be together. 

You and Jon had never argued since being at the wall so you were sure it would happen soon enough and you were right

."Tell me you're not actually considering it." A voice said from above you. Looking around you saw Jon and Ghost. The pair of them watched you for a long moment. Rolling your eyes you looked back down upon the city.

"I owe Tyrion a lot, more than you can imagine. What am I seriously going to do? Stay here and live out my days walking up and down this wall? I'm a woman still, remember? I am old enough to carry children...fulfill my duty. I have a betrothed...one I am bound too. You must think me stupid, I know why they haven't made me take the oath yet...they know I will be gone in a few weeks. Either I'll be back at King's Landing or I would be dead. If I marry Joffrey I'll make a lot of people happy. Isn't that a woman's first priority before kids...make other's happy?" You were half shouting at different points of your speech. Jon just stood and stared at you as you ranted about your duties and what you had figured out in the endless nights. You had something you needed to do.

"You can live out your days here! With me!" Jon snapped as you could see not only anger but fear in his usually soft eyes.

"Ha! A woman forever without a husband, never to have kids or be loved! What kind of life is that Jon? How can anyone be expected to live without love?" You were now feeling yourself choking up. 

"You're are as blind as ever! Do you not see how much I care for you?! I vowed to protect you from everything that could ever bring you harm! I'd give my life for your own! Isn't that the most obvious way to show someone that they love them? If not then I don't know any other way in proving that to you!" Jon yelled in fury. When everything he had said sunk in and you realised everything all built up to this one moment in your life. Your eyes met his own as you felt tears streaming down your face. Jon reached out and had your face in both of his hands.

"I've tried to hide my feelings for you because I never know what you're going to do next. But if me finally telling you stops you from leaving...then I'd tell the whole Kingdom that I've always been yours...even if you can never be mine." Jon finished while using his thumb to wipe the tears from your face. Your heart was thudding loudly deep within your chest. There was no way you could be together. If Joffrey ever found out he would have Jon killed. Plus if Jon and you were to even try to be together he would have broken his oath of the Night's Watch. You couldn't be the cause of him doing such a thing...betraying his brothers.