Viserys Catch Up!

It was requested for Viserys to be added so here is his catch up! Thank you for the request and i hope you enjoy @ChrolloLucilifer 

How you met - You were apart of the Dothraki. However you were not some kind of woman just for making babies and pleasuring your husband and that was why you caught Viserys eye. You were a fighter along with being very well respected by a lot of the people. Viserys at first was a little annoyed at you as everyone seemed to adore you and lets just say he was a little jealous of it. However one evening after his sister had embarrassed him, some of the Dothraki men were making fun of him and calling him names. That's when he saw you. At first he thought you were going to do exactly what the other's were doing and make fun of him which in a way he went to snap at you but instead you yelled for all of the men to leave him alone or they would have to deal with you. When you spoke he was a little shocked that someone he had given dirty looks so many times and judged the first moment he saw you, would stand up for him. As he looked at you he saw how beautiful you were with your h/l h/c hair which just seemed to frame your face as you turned around to look directly at him with your sparkling e/c eyes. You were the reason that Viserys learnt never to judge a book by it's cover.

Your enemy - I think in the end your enemy would be Dany because she never stopped Drogo from 'harming' Viserys.

What they call you - Princess

What you call them - My dragon

Their favourite part about you - The way that you were the first person who ever proved him wrong and that was something he had never known before + your neck because at the end of the day he loved to bury his face deep into your neck and he just seemed to feel comfortable in that position.

Who they are jealous of pt.1 - Drogo because the two of you had known each other since you were both kids and had an amazing friendship which Viserys just didn't seem to trust.

Who they are jealous of pt.2 - Viserys left his tent after hearing some cheering from outside which had interrupted his sleep. He wondered where you were as well because usually you came to him at night but you had not. As he wandered outside he saw Khal Drogo lift you up as he saw some other Dothraki looking defeated with a couple of scratches on his arms. Viserys didn't like it when you fought with others as he not only feared for your safety but also your fighting clothes were very revealing so when Drogo lifted you up he felt himself losing his patience as a lot of your skin was touching the Khal. Viserys placed his hands on his hips while waiting for you to notice him standing outside of his tent. The moment your eyes met his own you whispered something to Drogo and he put you down. It didn't take you long to come running over to him with a gentle smile on your face.

"Is something the matter, Viserys?" You asked him with a look of innocence in your eyes which made his heart flutter but he had to act stern so you would finally understand it all. Viserys grabbed you and dragged you into the tent before he decided to speak.

"I thought I told you that if you're going to fight that you don't wear that kind of clothing." Viserys spoke in a stern tone of voice but the moment he saw guilt in your eyes he felt a little bad for making you look so sad.

"I apologise." You whispered before looking down at your feet. Viserys placed his hand under your chin and made you look up into his purple eyes causing a blush to grow on your cheeks.

"You are forgiven, my Princess." Viserys said gently before kissing you softly as he tried to push down the jealousy he felt because at the end of the day you were his and if anyone else thought otherwise they would have to deal with the dragon.