Who they are jealous of pt.1

There will be a second part where who they are jealous of makes them jealous etc.

Tyrion Lannister - Joffrey because he could call upon you whenever he wanted and time could be taken from your time together just because Joffrey wanted you.

Ramsay Bolton - It was hard for him to get jealous but when he was it was always because of Jon Snow because he knew of your past friendship with the other bastard.

Robb Stark - Theon because whenever Robb was busy doing work he knew that Theon was there to talk to you. He wished he had more time for you.

Jon Snow - Tormund because the male was always there to make you laugh and he protected you a lot which he believed was his job.

Brienne Of Tarth - Renly of course because you had been married to the King which made her so jealous because she wished she could be in his place.

Arya Stark - Jaqen H'ghar because he seemed to have a special soft spot for you and Arya hated the glances he gave you as they were always more than just friends.

Joffrey Lannister - He would never admit it but he was jealous of The Hound but whenever he would run to your rescue he could only ever sit by and watch as it happened. He wished he could have done the same.

Margaery Tyrell - She was jealous of Sansa because she seemed to always seemed to catch the two of you talking and giggling together about things. How could she not be jealous?

Sansa Stark - She was obviously jealous of Tommen because you were betrothed to him and in the end she knew you would end up in his bed no matter how much the two of you loved one an other.