Thirty Five

| Kain Romero |

" Baby go get the kids and wait at the car " " Kain don't do this not here " Nahla says with pleading eyes. " Go do what the fuck I said " " Come on Char " she mumbles. " I'm staying to see this " Chardae says. " No the fuck you not " Nasir says. " Fine " she rolls her eyes walking off with Nahla. "Now what was all that shit you was talkin?"

" Nigga you don't scare nobody " he says sizing me up and down. "You hear this Kain " Nasir says laughing " Bitch Nigga shut the fuck up " " Wait KR?" His friend asks. I smirk " I ain't been called that in awhile " Their faces turned pale and I just laughed. "Damn K you got these niggas shook " " give me ya wallets." They shook as they handed me their wallets. " Pussies " I say shaking my head " Omari Jackson and Elijah Mackie I'm hold onto these just in case y'all wanna try some shit now get the fuck out my face." " Man something seem off about that Omari nigga " Nasir says. "I'll have Derek check it out."

" I'm taking the kids back wit Char and I so you and my sister can fix whatever y'all got going on , I know she got tested because y'all fuck wit out condoms and she didn't wanna bring a baby or disease back to you " he says " She cares enough to do that you just gotta remind her who runs shit let her know you the boss " "Aight " I say dapping him up , making my over to Nahla ." Yes " she says leaning against her car folding her arms.

I took her outfit in and I must admit she looks damn good in these grey leggings with the custom made red crop top with my name across it in black and the white pumas I just bought ha' , I licked my lips wrapping my hands around her waist I pulled ha' closer to me so I can rest my hands on ha' ass.

" I love you and ain't nothin gone change that but if you ever think the shit you pulled is okay then you got another thing coming " I squeezed ha' ass causing ha to let out a small moan. "This right hea' is mine and so is this " I say rubbing her clit through her leggings. " Mmm" she moans. " I think you forgot who run shit roun' hea' so Ima show you exactly who the fuckin boss is "

She bit ha' lip putting her head down, I lifted it back up " Nah look at me when I say this , when we get home I want you to put on that dress you just bought and the matching heels Ima take you out then when we get home Ima fuck you until I get tired understand?" I kissed the hot spot on ha' neck. " Yesss " she moans." Yes what ? " I ask smacking her ass. " Yes Daddy. I kiss her lips " Good now go do what daddy asked you to do " She pecked my lips " Okay " she smiles." I love you shorty" I say licking my lips "I love you too papa"

•••

| Omari |

" Damn she so damn fine " I say scrolling through the photos I took of her.  " Yea she bad then a mothafucka " Melissa says " How you know her anyway ?" " She was my baby back in high school I moved away a few months after I took her virginity I promised I would come back for her and she promised she would wait for me " " well clearly see she didn't wait" she mumbles. "Shut the fuck up " " so how did meet with her go ?" She asks . " Bad her husband was there , she married KR " " What happen?" " That nigga took our license bro and told us he keeping it just in case we try some fuck shit"

" So what you tryna do ?" She asks. " Nothing as of now I'm still tryna keep a low profile. " Don't you think it's kind of late for that I mean her husband does have your License " she says. " You don't think I know that , I didn't know he was there already " I say annoyed. " You sure about this I mean y'all dated in high school Omari she's moved on " " Melissa shut the fuck up okay she promised that no matter what she'll always love me and that we could be together " I say snapping on her. " Did she say that before or after you ate her pussy ?" She asks folding her arms. "During " I mumble . " Boy! " she busted out laughing " she ain't mean that shit. "

" Yes she did and once I get her back you'll see. " How when she either at work , wit that girl or under Kain " she says " just leave that to me " " this shit gone backfire on you and I'm not gone be there to help and keep Elijah out of ya mess " " that nigga grown and he gone do what he wanna do. " Im serious Omari he the only family I got left and if he gets killed because of your shit I'll never forgive you " " I don't care honestly as long as you continue to suck my dick we good " I say waving her off . " Fuck you !" She shouts.

" Nah you wish though" I laugh. " I can't wait til KR finds out about this " she snickers. " He ain't gone find out. " Just watch you think your smarter then him but let me tell you something youre not so stop trying to be , he's gonna find out and when he does you won't live to see the next day " " Keep talking and you won't make it out this door alive " I say getting mad. " You wouldn't " she says in shock

" I will if you keep runnin yo mouth " I say " Now get the fuck out my house and if you try to warn KR I will kill you and tell Elijah you killed yourself don't play wit me " " Okay " She says barely above a whisper. " Now get over here and suck my dick since you don't know how to shut up I'ma show you how "