Thirteen.

| Nahla Amari |

" I can't believe I did that" Nari squeals excitedly " you did good sis you might have to tie his ass down so he can watch the full video " I laugh.  "You think so?" " I know so " " yea yea but your video though how did you manage to do the splits in a chair ?" " I'll teach some other time " I smirk. She huffs " fine "

" Now go finish packing " " I did that already so ha ! " she sticks her tongue out at me. " Are you excited?" " Yes ! Aren't you ?" She asks I give her the nigga really look. " shit ! " she palms her forehead " I'm sorry sis I forgot he's not coming " " it's fine I'll just keep myself occupied and out y'all way I don't wanna feel like the third wheel more then I already am " " Are you gonna see him before we leave?" " No " I stare off into space. " Why not ?"

" Cause then I won't leave and I never been to Jamaica let alone had a vacation before " I sigh " Ima miss him like crazy while I'm out there ""Well on the bright side he has that bomb ass video you made to watch " she smiled " yea speaking of we gotta go put these on a cd so come on " " I really wish he was coming , I wanted to do so much couple stuff together " she whines " Yea me too"

•••

I stared out the window of the plane sighing, while they were hugged up loving on each other I sat here lonely because my heart wouldn't let me say bye to him or else I wouldn't be on this plane if I did. They must have sensed my sadness cause Nari moved from his lap. " I'm sorry sis " Nasir said " Don't be it's not like he could just up and leave whenever he wanted to right "  I snap at him. " told you not to mention it " Nari laughs " I didn't "

" then why else would you say sorry huh ?" She titled her head at him. " Shut up " he says in defeat." Exactly but I got what ya need sis " she says pulling out a big bag of ganja. " I've never smoked before " " Ooooo I'm taking your smoking virginity I feel honored " she fake sobs holding her heart " Nas get ya wife " "Nah but for real you never smoked ?" He asks. " No " " you live in house with a nigga who smokes all the time and you don't smoke " he gives me a puzzled look.

"He smokes ?"" yea why do you think he's so calm cause back then he was a hot head nigga almost killed dad as a teenager because he lost at basketball " he chuckled "I sure will be asking him about it " " anyways " Nari speaks " Ready for the time of your life " she grins ." I guess "

•••

So wait your telling me you didn't leave the video ?" Nari asks " No it's here with me " I sighed " I'm scared he might not like it " " you sound like me right about now both of us can't be scared " she says. " then I guess your gonna have to suck it up and not be scared " I told her.

" Ugh !" " I'll give it to him when we get back " " well I guess we can watch it then cause baby I plan on mastering that split you did " " Oo what are we watching ?" I hear my brothers voice. I side eyed her " not a damn thing " " then what is my wife trying to master ?" He asks. " How to kill you and get away with it " Nari grins. " Yup" I said popping the p.

" Y'all lying but I'll let y'all have it oh and Pharaoh called and cussed me out thinking I knew you left without seeing him " he folds his arms ." Sorry I just couldn't see him before we left " I put my head down. " Look what you did !" Nari threw a pillow at him " you fucked her mood up and I have no more weed left !" " I wasn't trying too !" He said defending his self " Call Big Man and get more " she says shaking her head.

" Yes dear " he groans " Who?" I ask confused." The best weed man out here " she says " you've been here before ?" "Bebe mi from de islands gyal " " If you weren't married to my brother I'd steal you from him " I laugh " and I'd let you but don't tell him that " she laughs with me. " Why don't you speak it ?" I ask curiously " piss me off and your hear it through and through " "I've never seen you mad before now that I think about it " " Be glad cause I turn into Lucifer himself " she chuckles " speaking of the devil your phone is ringing" " I'm not answering it"

"  I'll answer it " she snatches my phone. "Hello house of hoes Passion speaking how may I help you ?" She says putting the phone on speaker. I cover my mouth trying to contain my laughs " Where's my baby Nari ?" He asks and I blush " Right here sleep whatcha need ?" " for you to stop lying Nasir already told me she's woke " "She just went to sleep dip shit call back tomorrow " she hangs up "Thank you !" I jump on her." Your brother is a traitor " " speaking of him what are you guys doing tonight ? " I ask " he's taking me dancing I'll get to show him my moves " she gets up dancing.

" Y'all dance to rough for me " " girl bye I don't even dance like that I need you to think back on Sean Paul era "  she waves me off. " make sure you dance for me then if that's the case " " I wish you would come " she says pouting. " Too bad " " Please sis " she begs " No" " Pleeaaseee " " No" pleeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee" she gets on her knees " Fine " " Yay! " she jumps up and down." What are you screaming for " Nasir comes in." She's going to the dance hall with us tonight " she smirks " Good now I don't have to embarrass myself "  he says throwing the bag at her." Now get out its girls time I have to show her some moves before tonight " she pushed him out the room.

•••

My body moved to beat as I danced the night away with Nari. I knew if Pharaoh was here he would kill me about the outfit I'm rocking which consists of  a  Jamaican bathen suit top  black spandex shorts and fish nets underneath with black and white Adidas." Lets go take a break " Nari says pulling my hand " finally I'm thirsty as fuck "

" Sorry I just love the dance hall " she smiles. " it's fine you got to see me work the pole so I had to see you work the floor " " I wish y'all would have worn more clothes " Nasir groans " it's too hot for a whole bunch of clothes " she rolls her eyes. " I got the perfect video of both of y'all dancing and I recorded one separately for Pharaoh and sent it to him let's just say he's not happy about being here"

" I bet " I mumble " what time is it ?" " Midnight " Nasir smiles. " Happy anniversary guys " I hug them both at the same time. " Thank you " they say in unison. " I'm ready to leave I want y'all to start off y'all day together and with me intruding it " "You'll be alright by yourself ?" Nasir asks" Yea if not I'll just suck it up and call Pharaoh " I try and smile. " Call him when we get back you'll feel better I promise "