Twenty One.

| Kain Romero |

Your fuckin pathetic!" I shout. " I'm doing the best I fucking can nigga I don't see you doing shit!" " Oh really ?" I say taking my phone out showing him a picture of his fiancé. " Who the fuck you think you are ?!" He asks" I'm the nigga that's been making sure our baby mama is good at all times pussy ass nigga! I bet ya ain't know ya fiancé is married to Angelo Saint they been married for 5 years!"

" Nigga you ain't got no proof " he says " you a smart dumb nigga " I chuckle , pulling out the marriage certificate along with a few photos " I've found out more information on ha' then you have cause you too fuckin busy gettin ya dick wet when the mother of our child is wit ya enemy !" " First of all you got one more time to say our and we gone have a problem" he says clenching his jaw. " Nigga you don't put no fear in my heart so gone on with the bullshit " " I could kill ya ass and no one would come looking for you try me " he says with a smirk.

" You really think that huh ? Boy you dumb as fuck" I shook my head " does the Romero Cartel sound familiar to you " " yea what about them ?" " That's family nigga my uncle is Jefe so if you think your whole entire family won't be killed if you kill me your sadly mistaken " I spat " you need to get in touch with him I'm not losing her because of you or her mama " " What does Nazari have to do with this?" " Everything, she owed him money as well but a little more than she owed you "

" how much more ?" He asks. " 2.6 million more" " Fuck !" He shouts. " Yea fuck that's exactly what she'll be if you don't meet this nigga he thinks Alana on vacation he planned to use her against Nahla to make you choose " " I would never choose her over Nahla " he says." He don't know that "

" Where her moms at now ?" I laughed " Dead along with her husband Angelo killed them weeks ago " " Has she thought of any baby names ?" He asks. " Nah " " If I die tell her to name him Zeus he can have your last name I know I'm not gone be here to see him brought in the world " he says. " Nigga you tripping just make sure you set that meeting up Ima hit my uncle and let him know I need his services " I wave him off.

I left his office making my way to my uncles house hoping and praying he had a location on ha' I needed to know if she's okay , ha' and the baby. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to them it's like even though we only known each for a little over 4 months I've fallen heavy for that girl . I pulled over and just let my tears fall I had been holding these in since I got that call that she got taken where they fucked up at is having left Nari alive." My fuckin baby man ! " I hit my steering wheel.

•••

I zoned out once my uncle updated his workers on what to look out for and to be careful because she's pregnant, we didn't need her to be harmed in any shape or form , I was so lost in my thoughts about ha' I felt myself become more angry by the second. I felt a hand touch my shoulder snapping me outta my thoughts.

" She's important to my nephew so be careful or else it's your life understood " my uncle says coldly. They all nodded in unison "Dismissed "  he waves them off. " Thanks unc" " ya welcome come take a walk with me " " Wuss up ?"  I asked. " We have two more people in the basement with that girl " he says " Who is it ?" I raised my brow. " Leah and Dean " " Wow " I shook my head " that bitch foul a fuck " " What do you wanna do with them ?" "Leave them I want her to decide their fate " I say "  Have you spoken to the boy ?" He said referring to Pharaoh " Earlier , I'm waiting on his call now to let me know the move."

" This girl must really mean a lot to you " " More then you ever know unc " " I can see it in your eyes nephew she's a special girl who needs all the love she can get I've read up on her Kain and her mother's husband traded her many  times since she became of age she's broken and needs to be fixed can you do that?" " Yea that's my baby man I'd do anything to save her " I answer truthfully.

•••

I paced back and forth around the room waiting on a response from Angelo, it was now midnight and I needed to know if she's okay . Everything that I done to her over these last months made me feel like shit especially since I missed a lot of her doctors appointments I had to make this right and if that means my life for hers then so be it , I rather save her life instead of watching her die.

DING

631-470-2389

If you want her alive meet me tomorrow at 11 at mamas old building if not then she dies

-Hurt her and I'll kill you!

" FUCK !"  I shouted looking at her bruised arms and face he had beat her , I dialed his number. " Ah Pharaoh " " I'll fuckin kill you!" " No you won't " he smirks through the phone." Did you - " "Don't worry I didn't harm the baby " he says cutting me off. " I'll meet you " He hung up leaving me to my thoughts , I did so much wrong and now she's paying for it . I picked up my keys heading out the door I needed to speak to Nasir and quick before I spoke to Kain I wanted her back safe and it's clear I had failed already looking at the picture Angelo sent me.

God Please Forgive Me