Four.

| Nahla Amari |

"Hi, my name is May and welcome to La Rues Boutique how may I help you ?" She asks. I need the most perfect dress for a red and white charity event, and I was told to look more gorgeous then I already am ,do you sell those type of dresses here ?" "Yes, we do " she grins "Well lead the way May " I smile. "I heard these charity events are lively it's like being in a room with every known boss from different states and countries " she said.

"Do you know where this one is being held I'm afraid my date didn't mention where it's being held?" I asked " Sin city " she said with a smile. "Wow Vegas , I've never been I might have extended my stay a little longer then the ball " I beamed "Oh you should hunny its so live out there " " Well it's settled I'll ask now to these dresses " I smirked. I had been here for hours trying on every dress and I hadn't  found the perfect one, yet which is frustrating ! I mentally sighed trying to keep myself from stressing. "Nahla I think I may have found your dress " she cheered. "Well let me see it " I said eagerly "Here go try it on " she handed me dress , I put it on and gasped "It's beautiful. The dress is white with red diamonds on the bottom and a strapless back with a V line that ties around your neck. " I'll take it "

" I knew you would " she smiled. "Do you know where I can get my hair dyed around here I think red is gonna suit me well and I don't want him finding out until the day before the ball" "I know the perfect person her name is Leah she's the best stylist out here she'll even travel so she can fix your hair up the day before "she said.

"I'd like it done as soon as I leave here , the charity event is in two days oh and do you have some shoes?" I ramble on. "Yea be right back Hun." I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I took it out to see who it is ." Hello Pharaoh " I cheesed "Hi princess how is dress shopping?" He asks. "I found the dress " I beamed with happiness. "That's good and shoes?" I looked up to see May with some all red pumps with diamonds on the heel. "Yes, I have. "When will you get back ? I'm mighty hungry and you promised me food "  he whined. "I know I'm still cooking " I laughed.

"Whatchu cooking princess ?" He asks in a tone. "grilled  salmon and shrimp salad " I started my car up. "That sounds delicious " he says "It is" "Do hurry home princess " "Yes Zeus" calling him by his last name. I hung up the phone making my way into the salon May recommended, you could say I was tryna seduce him, but I just wanted to feel pretty for myself and no one else. "Hi, you must Nahla " the woman smiles "Uh yes" "Sorry I'm Leah " she chuckles "Oh hi " I smile. "What color are you trying to do?" " I want red but not a bright red more of a sexy red " "And do you need me to travel as well?" Yes, I'm going to Vegas " "Well sugar have a seat let mama take care of you " she smirks. Hours had passed and she was finally finished . I couldn't be more happier with the outcome. "It's gorgeous " I ran my fingers through my hair "It fits you " she smiled "I'll most definitely keep coming back " I handed her the money.

I smiled and made my way to the car I was running behind and I had already dodged his calls which wasn't good but I needed to relax with all this chaos going on , I arrived in perfect timing considering I rushed to the store to grab all the ingredients , I grabbed my dress and shoes along with the groceries and headed in the house only to see a woman in the kitchen cooking the meal I was supposed to cook, I laughed because he was too impatient.

I made my way to the guest house so I could cook the food I bought no point in wasting it . I danced around the kitchen cooking as pandora plays through the tv. "Who knew you danced and cooked at the same time. I jumped at the sound of his voice " Why would you do that?! "

"Because it's my house and I can " he says. " you were supposed to be here hours ago " " I had one last stop to make " pointing to the scarf covering my hair "besides you've eaten already correct?" "Yes, but her food was bland " he says with a disgusted look. "Not my problem" I shrug ." Princess are you denying me food " he questioned " Yes I am "  "I won't go to no one else I promise her food was nasty I didn't even finish it " "Fine "I laughed. " What time do we leave for Vegas?" "How do you know ?" He asks "May from the boutique I went too informed me " "We leave tomorrow at 6 in the morning make sure you have a bag packed " he said. "I'll do that once we leave here " "Oh, and I had some clothes sent here no black in Vegas " he said sternly.

"Come eat " I roll my eyes "Princess can I see your hair?" "Nope not til tomorrow morning " I said biting into my food. "Your food never seems to amaze me " he groans "I've cooked all of twice " "and each time it has melted my soul. "it took me forever to find a dress " I whined "I bet it did and I'm sorry you got sucked into my life but what happened back at your parents changes nothing you'll still be here " he says in a cold tone. "Yea I know no need to be cold about it " I say grabbing my plate scrapping the remains in the trash. He sighed " sorry love it's been a long day " "Okay" 

Was all that came out my mouth as a cleaned the kitchen, at this point I just want to shower and go to bed; I grabbed my belongings and left the guest house leaving Pharaoh there . A slight knock on my bedroom took me by surprise but I didn't answer it, so the knock got a little louder. " Princess have you packed ?" He asks

Yea but I didn't answer him, nor did he need to know. He had reminded me that my life will never be the same and I didn't need that, nor did I want to relive yesterday's events. "If you don't answer me you'll force me to break down the door "  he said "Yes, I packed now go away " I huffed "Princess I have business to attend to, so I need you out here " "Where are we going?" I asked. "Your old job " "What business do you have there?" "A man by the name of Gil owes me money and is there spending money like he doesn't owe me " "Nope I'm staying here you said I'm not going to those no more "  I say in a annoyed tone. "I know princess " he sighs "I'm not going and that's final" An hour later here I was sitting in the same place I officially hated

The Playhouse. "Sorry princess " he says tryna sound sincere. "No, youre not no need to lie " "Your right, I'll be back stay here " he says walking off not bothering to convince me. I didn't respond I just sipped my drink not wanting to converse with anyone, but he had other plans. "Well look what we have here " cherry spoke. "I still see your only floor worthy " I smirk. "Actually, I've been getting requests for private rooms." "Sucking dick doesn't count as request hunny "  I chuckle. Says the bitch with no job " she tilted her head at me "and yet I still have more money then you without a job while youre still a fuckin bottom feeder " I mushed her head

She swung at me and missed I shook my head " Fuckin pathetic " I punched her in the face " you bitch !" She screams. Next time you swing hoe make sure it connects like my fist did your face " I smirked "Princess" Pharaoh says" Yes " "Why is she bleeding ? " he asks "I just showed her how to connect a hit to the face cause she missed swinging at me." The color drained from her face as she gazed at Pharaoh. "If you know what's good for you I advise you to never swing at her again am I clear. She nodded "Good , now come on we have an early flight in the morning " he says grabbing my hand.