Thirty

| Omniscient |

The sweet sounds of a rain fell upon the windows as Nahla walked through the studio , she stood in front of the glass door watching the raindrops fall onto the ground . " Welcome to my studio " she says. " It's nice " Pharaoh complimented.

It was something about the rain that drove her wild. She opened the doors and stepped out into the rain and let rain take control. The rain had soaked her dress to the point where it hugged her body perfectly, her mind was racing her heart was skipping beats and her body was tingling. Nahla made her way back into the studio while still admiring the rain. Pharaoh caressed her nipples through her wet dress she could feel her pussy becoming moist as he continued . Wrapping his arms around her waist he whispered in her ear. "I want you." A shiver had went down her back and she felt her body go numb , the sound of his voice made her even more moist, she knew there wasn't gonna be another chance like this so she took advantage of the situation. Nahla grabbed Pharaoh's hand and led him outside, pulling her close to him she could smell the cologne on his body, he placed his fingers in her hair and slowly pulled it back, Nahla let out a small moan that sent chills through Pharaoh's spine. He began kissing her neck slowly the softness of his lips made her moan even more , his fingers traced her body before making their way to her pussy, she couldn't help but let out a small moan. Pharaoh bent her over and began eating her pussy from the back swirling his tongue against her clit.

" Mm " he moans. The taste of her juices made his dick even more hard, he sucked, flicked , and nibbled on her clit as if it was his last meal , he was tasting the sweet nectar of her beautiful peach . Nahla couldn't control her body no more, she had felt herself cuming. "FUCK ! I'M CUMING !" She screams. "Good." He replies. As her juices flowed down his chin , she grabbed his hands and pulled him up. " My turn " she whispers.

She kissed him along his neck making her way down to his abs, as she kissed his perfectly toned abs she was slowly pulling down his sweats. Her mouth began to water as she starred at his manhood. Nahla wrapped her tongue around the head of his dick slurping her way down his shaft, his dick hit the back of her throat as she continued to swallow him whole , she could feel his knees buckling and his heart racing.

"Shit!" He curses , before he could say he was cuming she sucked the cum out and swallowed it. Pharaoh picked her up and carried her back into the studio , putting her back against the wall he shoved his erect dick in her warm pussy she let out a slight gasp as he held her legs tight , the deeper he would go the louder she would moan. Pharaoh was so into fucking her he didn't hear the front door open, but she did. Making eye contact with Kain she smirked . Her pussy had Pharaoh feeling weak so he began going faster and deeper making Nahla moan louder, Kain could feel his heart breaking as he watched his wife be pleasured by another man. Pharaoh couldn't control himself , he was ready to cum because her pussy felt so good. she let out a loud scream and said

" I'm finna cum!" and that drove him wild " cum all on this dick ma. " He whispers in her ear. In that moment Kain's blood began to boil he had fucked up and now he knew how she felt , no longer able to watch he left the studio. Her juices began to explode all over his rock-solid dick, her warm juices sent a pleasurable shiver through his body , He put her down and sat on the nearest chair and she slowly slid back down his dick. Fuck " he says, she smiles " Whats my name ?" She asks as she bounced up and down. "Nahla." he moans, " I can't hear you " she says tightening her walls while moving her hips in a circular motion. "Nahla!" he shouts "shit i'm finna cum " he says . As he went faster her moans got louder and louder, he took control thrusting in and out of her as she creamed on his dick. "FUCK IM CUM-"

Before they could finish their sentence their juices exploded on each other. She got up and retreated to the bathroom so she could pee , she felt victory as her mission was accomplished, the look on Kain's face was priceless and she smiled knowing he would never try her again knowing exactly how she would play back. Pharaoh leaned against the bathroom door smiling he knew he didn't wear a condom, but his smile soon faded when he watched her take the Plan B pill.

" You knew ? " he asks. " I'm not stupid Pharaoh " she says in a dry tone " the Only man I plan to have more babies with walked out that front door 10 minutes ago " " When's the next time I can get my son " he asks.

" Next weekend " she says. " Alright " " Thanks for the help " she smiles.

" Ya welcome " he says feeling defeated." I told you what it was Pharaoh please get out ya feelings " " How when you sucked my soul out my body " he snaps, she laughs" Kain gets that every day after work " " I fucked up bad " he says shaking his head. " Oh you have no clue " " Well if he ever fucks up again I'm only one call away " he smirks. " I think he's learned his lesson " she says " But nice try though " " Hey can't blame me for trying " he laughs. "I'm not " " good but Ima stop by tomorrow and drop a few things off for Zeus " he says " That's fine " " Is he gone trip ?" He asks. "Nah Kain knows better this was a lesson for him and he learned it he'll act like it didn't even happen but just don't bring it up " " okay "