Two.

| Nahla Amari |

"You know I expected you to scream in there, but you didn't why ?" He asks I-I was scared that if I did you'll kill me next " "I'll keep you at home next time , this isn't a place for a lady such as yourself " he says smiling. "now come love we have to get you showered and changed cant have you walking around with blood on you" I nodded in agreement and followed him back out to the car not making a sound , besides there wasn't much to say after everything that had transpired some minutes ago.

" I have guest coming over the house later, so I need you to stay in the guest house behind my house " he said starting the car up. " I wanna go home " I whispered "What was that love ?" "I wanna go home " I say a little louder. "Not happening " he says laughing, I cried silently to myself not wanting to piss him off more then I already have , I wiped my tears away not wanting him to see me cry any more , we pulled up to the house only for him to continue driving bringing the guest house into my view.

"Stop crying it's annoying " he says in a tone "Sorry " "Where is your phone ? "  he asks " In the house on the bed " I answer. "I'll bring it to you but for now you'll be patient and wait " He handed me a key " I'll come get you when they leave " I took the key and got out the car not uttering a word to him , it was like I lost my voice in a matter of seconds and I couldn't be happier, I made my way through the guest house crying.

I still have blood on my body, and I have no clothes here

This can't be life

I lucked up on finding the master bedroom and it's gorgeous through and through; all white carpet and bed set with a fire place , I searched the drawers finding a white shirt I could change into after I shower, hopefully he doesn't get to mad that I'm in here . Hours had passed and he hadn't come back yet and I didn't wanna leave and risk myself getting into more shit then I already have so I fell asleep on his plush carpet.

I sat on the floor of my room debating if I wanted to leave and see if my parents made it home yet but there was no use because it's Monday and they don't come home until Midnight , I gathered my books and made my way to his office so I could finish my homework because I wasn't allowed to do it in my room which was stupid but their house their rules. Opening the office door, I immediately regretting leaving my room.

" I'm sorry dad I didn't know you were home " I spoke instantly "Nahla this is boss Mr. Gilbert " he says with a cold tone. " Hello Nahla "  Mr. Gilbert said with a creepy smile. "Hi " "Go back to your room " my father says not looking at me. "Yes sir " I said closing his office door.

I sat in my room looking up at the ceiling tryna figure out why he was home so early, but my thoughts were interrupted when he walked in  "Nahla "  "Yes dad " I answered  "How much do you love me ?" He asks "More than the world " I smiled.

"Daddy needs you to do something important for me " he says "What is it ?" I asked curiously "My boss wants to promote me as a partner of the firm but on one condition " "What is it ?" I asked nervously this time "He wants to touch you " he says, I could feel the tears falling out my eyes. " Dad "

"It's only this one time , you do want your dad to make partner right ?"  "Yes " I cried Whatever you do don't speak this to your mother even though she wouldn't care if you told anyway " he says with venom lacing his voice " Y-yes sir " I choked out. "She's all yours Mr.Gil " he said leaving me alone with his boss closing the door behind him.

I held my knees to my chest rocking back and forth not wanting to do this with a man who was in his 30's. "How old are you Nahla ?" Mr. Gilbert asked "15 " I answered. " It's a shame your father put you up this, he's a pathetic excuse for a man but you love him don't you ?" " Yes sir " I wiped the tears off my face. "I won't touch you Nahla, I have daughter your age and I couldn't imagine doing this to her , I'll give your father the position on the account of you "

Thank you " I say barely above a whisper. He left my room and my father entered with a smile on his face like he was proud of me, but little did he know his boss wasn't fond of his doings.

I woke up sweating and crying, I had buried that memory hoping to never relive it ever again, but I was wrong , I looked up to see him staring at me with wondering eyes. "I'm sorry I had to get the blood off of me " "It's fine " he sized me up "Why are you crying ?" I looked away from him " bad dream " "you don't seem like the type for bad dreams so please enlighten me on what it was about " he spoke with a hint of concern. "My father he wanted to make partner at his firm and told his boss it was okay to touch me I loved my dad so I agreed I didn't wanna disappoint him but his boss hated him , he told me he has a daughter my age and couldn't imagine doing that to her so he gave him the position because the love I have for my dad " I wiped the remaining tears that had fallen off my cheek . " and yet here you are again making up for your parents mistakes , you really love them huh princess ?"

"Sadly yes " I answered "Come on let's go get you some better fitting clothes , I think we need to take a visit to your parents house " he held his hand out, I grabbed it " I'm not ready to face them " "Oh, but you need to love , see youre not an only child and I think it's time to find out why they treat you the way they do " he says. "How is that possible ? I've never seen my mother pregnant " I said with a puzzled look "You have an older brother he's not that much older then you but he's older , your mother had an affair on your father the night of their wedding with my fathers bestfriend and she fell pregnant with Nasir so she picked a fight with your father around her 5th month and left him she didn't come back to him until 3 months after your brother had been born and still til this day your father has no clue about her love child " he says with hatred in his voice .

"Does he know about me?" I asked " Yes he does , he was in the room when we discussed you as a payment with your parents and what's sad is she doesn't even know what he looks like the dumb bitch thought he was my body guard " he chuckled. I felt my skin get hot and my temper rise all these years she had made my life hell along with him and she had an affair with another man "How old is he ?" "27 " He answered. "Wow " was all that managed to come out my mouth. " Go put some clothes on princess we have business to attend to. He says with a smirk.