Fifteen.

| Nahla Amari |

Things hadn't been the same since Pharaoh had disappeared after we had mind blowing sex. I was no longer speaking to him and he never was home so it made it easier to avoid him, but I can't say I don't miss him cause I do. It's only been 3 days since our return so within those three days I have managed to smoke myself in coma, I wake up, shower brush my teeth eat and smoke until I can't smoke no more, I've ignored my fathers calls along with Nari and Nasir's . I rolled the last bit of weed I had and sparked it I knew I would have to leave the house to get more but I didn't want too , I laid back on the couch inhaling the smoke when a loud bang hit my door. Who the fuck!?

I swung my legs over getting up to see who could have possibly lost their mind banging on my door like the cops I opened the door to see a pissed off Nari and Leah. " I get you dodging your brother but me girl you must have lost your mind " she says taking my blunt " I ain't wanna be bothered " " yea well you ain't got a choice to be and you might wanna go lace ya shoes up for what I'm about to tell you " she says " lace my shoes up ?" " Just show her " Leah says clenching her jaw.

Nari sighed pulling out her phone handing it to me " Go the first message " I opened the text to see pictures of Pharaoh Nasir and Leah's Fiancé  with women on their laps smiling at each other, I handed her back her phone grabbing mine heading towards the door.

" I won't need shoes just come on " " I don't know what Deon was thinking but he damn sure has lost his fucking mind , I thought we were passed this but I guess not " Leah said." Do you know where they at ?" I asked locking the door behind us. " At Pharaoh's other house " Nari mumbled " HIS WHAT?! "

•••

I sat in the passenger seat smoking trying to calm my nerves, but it wasn't working this man here has lost his fucking mind and he damn sure is about to lose his balls. " Nahla calm down "  Leah says " you want me to calm down ?! The fuck do I look like !" " She's has a reason to be upset like this we all do " Nari says.

" I get that we're not official but the disrespect I won't tolerate" Everything Pharaoh managed to do wrong is starting to outweigh the good, most women would jump at the chance to be under him. God himself birthed Pharaoh but god himself was gone have to save him today. I hopped out the car making my way into the backyard seeing a small gathering and Pharaoh with the Bitch from the photo on his lap.

" Well look what the fuck we have here " I chuckled. He looked like a deer caught in head lights. I tapped my chin " What I'm trying to figure out is why you three have women who aren't y'all women on ya lap ? " " Princess " " Pharaoh don't she has that look in her eye " Nasir says." Suh who wa dead first yuh or ha?" Nari asks " you know what amazes me ladies ? " I ask. " What?" " That these niggas have yet to remove these low-class ass bitches from their lap!" I stared at Pharaoh for a few seconds before removing the blade from my mouth slicing the girls face as she screamed for help. " Poor you " I smirked titling my head. " What the fuck ?! " Pharaoh shouts. " That's what I'm tryna figure out "

I laughed as everything began unfolding before my eyes I had never seen Nari so mad and Nasir held so much fear in his eyes and Leah well let's just say her engagement is off. I couldn't control my laughter at this point as I watched the girl hold her cheek I stepped forward and Pharaoh stood in front of her . " Typical Pharaoh to the fuckin rescue " I spat " I don't see the issue you not my girl Nahla "

" Ooou we using first names now " I laughed some more " first ya punk ass dip and leave me in Jamaica then my sister in law has to show me photos of you with little miss blondie over here in ya lap then she informs me you have another house so tell me Zeus who else have you fucked besides me because I can bet my life you fucked scar face over here " "Why does it matter princess as long as I come home to you there shouldn't be no issues " he says coldly.

I felt my heartbreak " your right so let me go hop on another nigga dick then maybe Zane will do" " Youre not that brave princess " he says clenching his jaw " " it shouldn't matter though right ? As long as I come back home to you " I say trying to hold my tears back. " just go home " he looks in my eyes. " I will but when you get there I'll be gone this " I said pointing between us " is done for don't come find me don't even call me let me go and be free cause it's clear we won't work I should have left you alone when you let Nicky live "

I walked off not uttering another word to him at this point we were finished before we started I know my worth and what he's doing isn't my worth. I let my egg donor treat me shitty all my life even the man I thought was my father did some foul play and I refuse to let Pharaoh ruin me more than they already have its time for a new me a new start and a new life.

Fuck Pharaoh