I feel his hands running on my side, then slide down on my butt cheeks, kneads and caress it, while his other hand finds my member and starts to pump it up and down. His kisses are going lower and lower, leaving a wet tracks on my abdomen. "Noh, you're so beautiful..you don't know how you turn me on now, don't you?"

I blush so hard on his words, i can feel blood rushing down below, causing my little Noh leaking in anticipation. He quickly traps it between his fingers, and smear the liquid along the shaft, making a circular movement around it.

"Phuuunn..I can't take it anymore..aahh...Phuunnn..." I begun to see stars, my hands clutching at the bed sheet. He continue with his strokes, and now he kiss and put my length in his mouth..God, he can be sadistic sometimes..the feeling of his wet crevaces, twirling tongue on my shaft, going up and down, and his hands playing around my balls..it's too much..i can feel my self throbbing hard while i leak so much of a precum..I can only grumble and pleaded something incoherent, but that was not enough..

His other hand was exploring my buttcheeks, and found what he was wanted. He used some of my liquid as a lubricant, and works his way down there. Slowly, steadily, he pushes one finger after another to my waiting need, and i never ready for this.

"Aahh.." I throw my head back, feeling that slight sting that i always expected..He's scissoring his finger around, waiting patiently for my approval for another movement. "Phun, jerk, what are you waiting for?" I said amongst my ragged breath. My body must look so red right now, i feel so feverish in a mix between lust and excitement. I can't look at him in the eyes because i know, that if i see him look at me with that starry eyes, i would drown in exctacy..but he wouldn't let me go, he continue to hit that perfect spot in me without mercy until i automatically buck my hips against his finger. "Phun..please..i beg you.." i look at him at last, it hurts, i want to reach the peak together with him.

"What do you want, Noh?tell me" He said in a very sexy voice, a voice i know he made only for me during our session. I know he wants me too.

"I want you Phun..."

He didn't wait any longer, in the nick of time he pulls both my legs to his shoulders and suddenly enters me without a lube...I have to suppress my yelp with a pillow, it felt rough yet so fucking sexy, he made sure i know how he wanted me whole, he wanted to made me sure that i'm his..unprotected, because he know that he can trust me..we stop using protection since we actually became lover long ago.

He doesn't wait for me to get ready before moving his body. His hungry eyes tells me that he wants to eat me bare, this monster..suddenly he flip me up so i straddle him and riding him upfront, like a rodeo drive. He continues to drill me up while i was on top of him, my little Noh starts to weep and trembling uncontrollaby against his abdomen. I kiss his lips passionately, feeling his warmth inside that tantalizing mouth, gasping and moaning under his attack on my already sore backside...

Time was gone, everything around us gone, only him and i in this endless heaven..and suddenly we're both reach our limit and burst out together, i release myself on his abs and he release himself within me. "Noh..my Noh" He bit my shoulder hard, i did the same with his. And we collaps side by side, unable to move.

When we can at last get up, it was after 6 in the morning and he cursed endlessly for nothing :))
.
.
.
It was aunt Noi who inform us that breakfast is ready at 7.30, and we were already finished our shower and did my daily morning tutoring lesson.

Did I mention how i managed to get down from Phun's room to the dining room below? it was so fucking humiliating! My lower body seem to be bertraying me since it keeps on shaking so much that Phun needs to help me by supporting my waist. My legs felt like a jelly and my back hurts so much i keep on wincing in every step i take. For God's sake, how many time did we do it last night? i lost count..I was already spent by all the studies and he still has a heart to do me at night T_T

"Does it hurt so much love? Does your husband need to carry you?" he whispers in my ear, and i instantly smack his head so hard. "You don't apologizing for your action, Khun Phun?" I said in a mocking tone. Well from his wide grin, i know that he won't.

"Yesterday was friday my wife..i thought you need some refreshment from studying, so your hubby always ready to serve you.."

"smack smack!!"

"serve you right young master Phun!!"

But the quarrel stop when we notice that everybody have been waiting for us, so we stop the charade and acting like everything is normal..which is noooottt so easy for me.

We usually sat together in the same table, his Ma, his Pa, nong Pang, Phun, and now, me..heehee..the first time i sat at the same table with them was very awkward, but with my impeccable personality ( okay i'm being a dumbass and always ruin things) they became attached to me at no time. I feel like i'm a newly wed bride though T_T . They would ask if Phun treated me well, and lecturing Phun about safety in bed T_T

"Noh dear, are you alright? you seem so pale, did Phun do anything bad to you?" His Ma asks me full of concern.

"He always does something bad,Ma. He that kind of person. He hits me all the time." I said with pouty lips.

The rest of them laughs cheerfully hearing my words, while that jerk gave a goofy smile. Yeah right. What he did was waayy more than that, Ma. I'm hurting here.

"That's because you're so dumb Noh. I need to explain one thing tenth times before you get to understand." That boy smirks on me.

"Hey, stop the two of you. Are you really couples? geez...by the way, Phun, don't hurt Noh so much, if you run out of jelly just tell P'Nant to buy it for you." Now his Pa makes me goes scarlet from head to toe. I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Sure, Pa. But I don't think Noh needs it quite often, i can make him ready in no time, heeehee.." I can't stand it anymore, i kick his shin from under the table, causing him to yelp in pain.

Pang, how just didn't have the clue of what we were talking about, just look at me with bewildered eyes. "P'Noh, why are you so red? and why do you have so many bruises on your body?"

I think i better dig a hole and get away from this prison. F-u-c-k y-o-u Phunnnn!!!