Chapter 18: Danger Awaits

Start from the beginning

I changed into Magic Howl and scanned him. I kept scanning until I spotted the akuma.

It was inside his heart....

My miraculous started to glow different colors.

W-What's happening....!?

A bright light was summoned as I closed my eyes. The light starting fading so I opened my eyes to see a wolf with a necklace around it's neck.

"Hello there, (Y/N) (L/N)

"Hello there, (Y/N) (L/N). I am Howling Moon, and I am a warrior of your pack...." Howling Moon whispered to me.

"Whenever you need me, I'll be there to guide you. Just whisper my name in your heart...."

I nodded at him as he left. The necklace he had transformed into a bracelet and wrapped around my wrist.

LB and Chat came next to me.

"Everyone has disappeared, we searched everywhere! Not one single drop left of them! All that was there was a black marking on the floor, like an explosion happened....!" Chat panicked.

I sighed and sang a soothing, and calm lullaby, making him calm down.

"Thank you, mon loup...." He thanked me.

"Your welcome, mon chaton! Anyway, I got one of the akumas out, but---"

"Wait--, ONE OF THEM!?!?!" LB yelled out.

"Uh, y-yeah....but I need to get closer to him, so I can get that akuma out....!!"

"Where is it?"

"I-In h-his.....heart...." They both looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I scanned him as Magic Howl, and, well, saw the other akuma in his heart...." I said sadly. "You guys need to distract him while you still have to barriers on!!"

LB sighed.

"But we need more help!! We can't do it as two alone!!"

"Well, I haven't used it in a while, but let's do it...." I started. "WOLF CALL!!!" I yelled out as I howled.

Another howl was heard and came rushing towards me. It jumped on me and licked me. I giggled.

"S-Stop....it....hahaha" The wolf got off and I got up, petting to wolf.

I putted the bracelet near my heart.

"Howling Moon....I need your help, please...." I whispered.

Another howl was heard. It was from Howling Moon. He came and bow down next to me.

"You called me, master?" HM spoke.

"I-It can talk!?!?" Chat cried out.

HM noticed his confusion and spoke again.

"Yes, I can. The others, however, cannot..."