Chapter 15

Avril's POV

So today's MY BIRTHDAY! I'm finally 13. I know I'm just a year older but I feel so much more free. I mean I'm legally aloud to watch PG-13 movies, well at least its legal now. I don't know, I just feel more independent. The best part about being 13 is... THE PARTY! It's just gonna be my family and friends but who cares. ITS GONNA BE THE BEST PARTY EVER!

Okay so before we get to the fun part lets go back a little bit. Well, its was so stressful when everyone was fighting and I had no one to talk to about it. I usually talked to Elliot but she was mad at me so thats out of the question. So thats when I turned to... razors. Yes, I cut. It was too stressful and I couldn't take it. Now that the fight is over and its MY BIRTHDAY everything was all better. I ran upstairs and went to the bathroom. I went in my little drawer and took out all my razor blades leaving just one cause you never know. I opened the window and threw them all out. "Adios!" I said as they fell into our neighbors' backyard. Oops.

I went back downstairs and helped set up for da partaayy. I'm weird. A half an hour later the party started. Wee blasted every song imaginable. After everyone got tired of jammin' we turned the music lower and just hung out in the living. We got bored of that quickly so I randomly started screaming and opened the back door. Without changing into anything, I jumped into the pool. Everyone stared at me but soon joined in. We had splash contests and chicken fights, which I mostly won. I was using Kian as a horse when we heard the door bell. Still on his back, he ran through the open back door. He opened the door to see two people I never thought I would see again.

"Mom and Dad?"