Chapter 9

Avril's POV

I don't think Elliot new what was coming for her. After this video is edited and posted, thousands of girls are gonna hate on us and the boys. About 5 minutes later Connor called is in and told us he finished editing. We watched it and it was perfect. He uploaded it and I went to get stuff to distract Elliot. I couldn't let her see all of the hate. She'll take it seriously and be hurt forever. "Hey Elliot! Wanna go for a swim?" I asked. "But we don't have bathing suits." she said confused. "I can ask Andrea to take you two shopping." Kian suggested. "Okay, but who's Andrea?" I asked not knowing why Kian was eavesdropping. "Ooh, is she your girly friend? Huh huh?" Elliot said nudging Kian. "Yup. One sec." Kian said stepping out to call Andrea. I was excited to go shopping. I haven't been shopping in a long, long time. All of the stuck up barbie dolls back at the orphanage said it was "toats fun." Ugh please.

Elliot's POV

I was so excited to go shopping. I have never been shopping before AND we get to meet Kian's girlfriend. Kian came back in and said that Andrea was picking us up in 20 minutes. Me and Avril went upstairs to get money. I only had $10 but Avril said we could split her money. By the time we got downstairs the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Kian yelled from upstairs. He ran downstairs and opened the door. Standing there was a girl with brownish, blackish hair and brown eyes. "Andrea this is Elliot and Avril. Elliot and Avril this is Andrea." Kian said as Andrea waved. "Hi!" we said smiling and waving. "Well lets get going." Andrea said motioning to the door. We ran out to Andrea's car (if she doesn't really have a car, pretend she does). When we got there Avril picked out lots of clothes that she thought I would like. Andrea got some stuff too. When we got home I fell asleep dreading tomorrow. The day I got my surgery.