Chapter 12

Elliot's POV

I called the cops and complained. After about 5 minutes they arrived. Everybody left but Hayes, Cameron and Nash slept over. I got tucked in and everybody fell asleep. When I knew I was the only one awake I ran to the bathroom.

Remember when I was beat in that ally? Well there was one injury I never showed anyone. Someone hit me with something sharp and most of the skin on my shoulder came off with it. Me and Avril were the only ones who knew about it. She bought me some weird cream that stung when it touched my skin. At least it was helping. As soon as it started to sting I let out a small cry. I made sure that no one could hear me and rubbed in the cream some more. It stung more and more as it sunk into my skin. The door opened and Cameron walked in. "Are you okay? I heard crying." Cameron said. Then he saw my injury. "Oh my gosh what happened?!" he asked concerned. I told him the whole story and he hugged me. "Please don't tell anyone." I said. "I have to sweetheart." he said pulling away from the hug. He kissed my shoulder and tucked me back in.

I woke up and went down stairs and it was really quiet. I looked to see if anyone was down here and saw... AVRIL AND HAYES KISSING?!