Chapter 8

Elliot's POV

I woke up in my bed somehow. I saw that Avril was already awake waiting for me to get ready. After I got ready she grabbed my hand and said, "Okay let's go down." Avril was now my guide until I got the surgery. Yep, thats right I decided to do the surgery. When we were going downstairs and tripped on the last step. I fell on my face and got up laughing and said, "I'm okay!" After breakfast the guys told me they were inviting Sam and Trevor over so they could do a video for their Youtube channel, Our2ndLife. And guess what we were gonna be in it! Yep this is going to be the first time they show us to the public. Trevor and Sam got here and I gave them big hugs. I went off to the side because you know, I'm blind, but Avril guided me to the right place. I called Darwin downstairs because I wanted him to be in the video. We all hudled together in front of the camera while I sat on Kian's lap. It was Connor's video so we used his intro. "What's up o2l its Connor." he said. "And Ricky, Kian, Trevor, Sam Jc and the one and only Avril and Elliot!" "Huro!" I said waving. "Hola!" Avril said also waving. "Yes, these are the two little turds we adopted!" Connor said touching our heads. "So I'm poop now. I am poop." I said just nodding. We all laughed. "So Avril is a musical GENIUS and our little Elliot over here is blind." Connor said touching our heads as he talked about about us. I felt uncomfortable talking about my, you know, blindness. "Don't talk about it." I said lying my head down on Kian's chest. "Aww okay." Connor said. "So this week's theme and challenge is meeting Avril and Elliot! Woooo!" he said waving his hands in the air.

(Connor=CAPS. Elliot and Avril=lower case.)

WHAT'S OUR FAVORITE COLOR

yellow and turquoise and purple and black.

WHOSE YOUR FAVORITE O2L MEMBER

can't choose

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BAND

panic! at the disco or fall out boy

FAVORITE TREVOR MORAN SONG

the dark side

"Thats all the time we have for this video. All my social media links will be in the downbar below. Okaaaayy. So we talked about Elliot. We talked about Avril. Ahmdndmsnsms. Boooo!" Connor said in a weird high pitched voice and covering the camera.