Chapter 3

Elliot's POV

Just because they adopted me doesn't mean I like these boys. I mean they only adopted me because they wanted Avril and she wouldn't go without me. I stared out the window of Ricky's car humming to every song that came on. When we got to the house they showed me my room and I flipped onto the bed. It was comfy but since they weren't planning on getting two kids there was only one bed. Yeah so pretty much I had to sleep in the same bed as my sister for a week (not in that way). As soon as we got home my chest felt tight and you know what that means. Asthma attack. I started wheezing and coughing like crazy until I couldn't breath anymore. I guess the boys heard me because they ran upstairs. Avril used the nebulizer, trying to calm me down but it wasn't working. I was out of options so I tried calming myself down, and it worked. It was probably the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. I laid there not knowing what to do but cry. The tears wouldn't stop pouring out. I wasn't even full out crying I was just laying there as the tears came out. So pretty much after that whole seen I just laid there with tears running down my face while still wearing the nebulizer. I was still too scared to move. Some of the tears weren't even because of my asthma attack. Half of them were because I knew they were going to send me back. It was my first hour here and I had the biggest asthma attack I've ever had. I took off the nebulizer and turned over to Avril and cried into her knee.

Avril's POV

Elliot turned over and cried into my leg. I looked at the boys. They looked sad, like they wish they could be the ones comforting her. I waited for one of them to suck it up and come over here and comfort her too. Finally, Connor came over and crouched next to the bed rubbing her little 9 year old arm. I took out the guitar and started randomly playing and humming a bunch of random notes. She eventually fell asleep so I tucked her in and left.

Elliot's POV

*dream*

I was dead, watching over everyone in heaven. Everyone was taking it really hard. Especially Kian, surprisingly. He was in the bathroom with a gun. I knew he was about to shoot himself. I was screaming at the top of my lungs for him to stop but I knew he couldn't hear me. He held the gun up to his head and was about the pull the trigger when I woke up.

*end dream*

I woke up screaming, "NOOOOO!!!" and sweating and shaking. I woke up Avril and pretty much everyone in the house. Gosh I scream loud. I hugged Avril still shaking like crazy.