Chapter 26

It's been five years since the fatal situtation with Katherine and she was happier and healthier than ever. Everything that happened was in the past. Oliver was in prison for attempted assassination of a princess. Arthur had become King since their parents had passed away.

  Logan was a knight and helped to protect the fairies of Magdalena and Elliot was involved in a relationship with a rather beautiful princess. Katherine seemed to forget everything except the night she almost died. Now she and Zachary were married. They had a little son by the name of Matthew. He was only three months old. He had black hair and a mixture or redish-silvery eyes. After Katherine got married, she didn't return to Celestyna. Instead, she remained in Magdalena and she and Zachary ruled the island while ensuring that the secret of the fairies remained a secret.

  Finally a happy ever after but it seems a little unreal,hmm. Fairies? Pirates? Prince and Princesses? Well it is real. My name is Zachary Crain and this is the story of how i learnt to love. I always thought 'love' was just a word and didn't mean anything but all changed when I met this special girl.She was all i thought about. She made my heart feel something it never felt before given the fact i was the fairy of death. I was always cold and shut people out. She melted my frozen heart and unlocked the chained that was wrapped around it. Love was no longer hurt. It was no longer lust. Love was love. She became my maiden, my lover, my wife, the first one.

                 THE END :)

The First Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें