Bye bye Big Sis.........Hello Strangers

Start from the beginning

The twins were silently crying, "Why does everyone have to leave us?" Kanta asked.

"I don't want to leave you, but I have too."

"It's not fair!!" Maska yelled.

"It's not."

The older twins came over and hugged their sister.

The five siblings cried together.

"I want you all to stick together and standby each other. Protect and defend each other. Be there for each other."

They all nodded.

"And be careful about your powers, don't use them for evil. Be careful about telling others, they might judge you. It's better that you don't tell them at all. There's no way to tell how'll they react."

"Okay, we won't." Kanta said.

"You all are strong, don't let yourselves change because of others, if they judge you. Prove them wrong."

Vinland looked down at her feet, they were starting to fade and so were her wolf's feet.

Since the two had bonded when they first met, they were gonna fade together too.

She looked at the oldest twins and pointed at Maska and Kanta, "You two are soon going to be the oldest, protect them."

She then looked at the youngest twins and pointed at the Mexicos, "You two are the youngest, watch out for them."

They all nodded.

She kissed their foreheads, "I love you all, stay together."

"We will." They cried.

She smiled at them, "I'll be watching, I know you'll make me proud."

And with that, she and her wolf faded away.

The four children started to cry even harder.

Vinland was gone.

Their sister was gone.

The last member of their family.

Maska and Kanta wiped their tears, went over to the Mexicos, and started to comfort them.

The two looked at each other and nodded.

It was only the four of them now, along with Kuma and Ayiana.

They were the oldest now, so it was time for them to step up as the oldest.

"We're going to be okay guys," Kanta said as the younger ones cried into their chest.

"Yeah we are," Maska said.

They were trying to stay strong for their younger siblings so they weren't crying.

Yet.

It was dark out and Kanta got an idea, "Let's go see the stars."

The four and laid down.

Maska and Kanta started to tell their siblings stories of the stars and sky.

The two Mexicos eventually calmed down, their tears dried up, and they listened to the stories before getting tired, cuddling up to their big brothers and falling asleep.

 The two older twins looked up at the sky before turning to each other.

"I miss Big Sis," Maska said.