EPILOUGE

I love your comments they make me laugh so much. You're all so cute ! I try to respond to some and I'm sorry if I don't respond to yours just be like buzz buzz it's me again homie. And I'll respond to you.
You guys: JEN WHY DO YOU TAKE FOREVER TO POST
Me: I AM TRYING LIFE GETS IN THE WAY SOMETIMES

3rd person POV

"Luke the least you could do is help me move some of these boxes." A struggling Calum holding three boxes stacked on top of each other breathed to his little.

"No can do daddio I am on an important mission."

Calum raised his eyebrow and saw Luke laying on the floor doing nothing, absolutely nothing. With yet another eye roll he continued lifting the boxes and taking them to their designated rooms.

The apartment was beautiful and had 4 rooms, one for each couple and two nurseries. Michael and Ashton, mashton, as Luke liked to call them, were doing amazing.

Both couples were extremely happy to be done with high school and moving onto life long goals.  And after graduating Calum started working in his fathers business, he would be given the company when the time came and Ashton was his right hand man, so money was no issue.

Luke and Calum adapted to their new environment quickly and they loved it. So that's how they both ended up in Luke's nursery where there were many blocks scattered around the room.

"Daddy! Help me bwuild" Luke lisped around his light green paci.

Calums eyes crinkled in happiness as he nodded enthusiastically, "alright baby boy lets make the cooliest block building ever seen."

Luke giggled, "silly daddio cooliest isn't a word."

But they continued to build the 'cooliest' block building, towards the end the blocks were so tall that Lukey couldn't even reach the top.

With a pout Luke looked up at his daddy, "uppies pwease we finish blocks up to sky"

Calum lifted his little one into his arms and they continued to build until-

"Oh no daddddddyyyy!!"

The blocks came falling down.  Luke's eyes started to water and before he knew it he was crying.

"Don't cry little one we can build a new one"

"But it not the cooliest anymowe daddy"

Calum dried off his babies tears and promised they'd make an even cooler one but they were interrupted by Ashton.

"Hey guys the small and I brought some yummy pizza"

Luke's eyes crinkled and he looked up at Ashton.

"Ashy is it chweese pizza?"

"Of course it is my dear lukey, for you I'd only get the best."

Luke asked to be placed down and he ran to Ashton screaming 'hugs for you'

Ashton chuckled and he hugged Luke back. But soon Luke let go and had a determined look in his face.

"Alwight now we eat pizza" and with that he ran to the kitchen leaving a laughing Calum and Ashton behind.