thirteen

...guys im so sorry oh my. School is legit stressing me out and i have no time but im trying here i really am. Anywho heres the next chapter...and also the last chapter. I have decided to end this story

Moving in proved to be the best idea ever. Mikey and Luke spent it playing and being silly while calum and ashton did daddy things.

You see both babies and daddies are in love. And anyone can see that. They'd do anything for eachother.

At this moment, calum found himself holding his baby boy and nothings ever felt better.

Looking down he sees his baby holding his stuffie with his favorite blue paci. He sits in the rocking chair just thinking, reminiscing, remembering all the cruel words he used to throw his way, he flinches. How could he ve so cruel?

The boy who he once insulted is now the one he'd fight for. It is a valuable lesson.

Out of the corner of his eye he sees Ashton peek his head in the door.

"You alright mate?"

Calum ponders, "Yeah thanks mate"

Ashton nods and walks out.

Calum look out the window then back down at Luke.

"Oh bug, you became the bully's baby."

"And I wouldn't change a thing daddy"

Calum stares and smiles lovingly as Luke giggles and goes back to sleep but not before he tiredly mumbles, "to the moon and back daddy"

"To the moon and back baby boy"

________________________________
Tis the end my babes 💕
I truly hope you enjoyed this short little story.
Thank you to anyone who voted and commented and just read as I am eternally thankful for these 10K reads and counting.
Don't fear as I will be posting on the other ageplay book I have and HEY make sure to send requests bugs!!!

And who knows maybe a malum book is on the way...
Daddy mikey?
Or
Daddy calum?
You decideeeeeee

Thanks again bugs love you lots.
Jen 💕💕